Luxury Case Decisions

spwath

If it's subjective, then you should add that it's your opinion afterwards, otherwise it sounds like you're absolving yourself from your own subjective declaration.

Love how OP did that and you then mocked him for that being his opinion I dodge that bullet intentionally and still get mocked xD

I'm sorry if the best cases aren't Manufactured they are MADE by hand.

IDD need an aio or shorter cooler. Hmm.

An AIO would be perfect :P

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Love how OP did that and you then mocked him for that being his opinion I dodge that bullet intentionally and still get mocked xD

I'm sorry if the best cases aren't Manufactured they are MADE by hand.

Saying "they really don't" is very definitive. 

I agree with what you say about being made by hand, but he already said CaseLabs was out of his budget. Are there any lower-priced cases that are made by hand?

Also, OP, they have the Mercury S3 if you'd swing for mITX and it's a brilliant case.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Saying "they really don't" is very definitive. 

I agree with what you say about being made by hand, but he already said CaseLabs was out of his budget. Are there any lower-priced cases that are made by hand?

Also, OP, they have the Mercury S3 if you'd swing for mITX and it's a brilliant case.

Inwin 904 is xD

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

i Love my enthoo luxe its amazing

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

Inwin 904 is xD

Ugh...looks really ugly to me.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

How????

Its the most beutiful case ever.....

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

How????

Its the most beutiful case ever.....

I don't know. Not curvy enough I guess. It's just too big for my liking. I prefer industrial looking cases. That one just looks boring and almost cheap.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

LTT needs a dislike button xD I mean really D: your suggesting cases made of PLASTIC with PLASTIC windows... I'm suggesting hand bent aluminium and tempered glass >.< and the thread is named "LUXURY CASE DECISIONS" 

I don't know. Not curvy enough I guess. It's just too big for my liking. I prefer industrial looking cases. That one just looks boring and almost cheap.

METAL and glass instead of plastic looks cheap dude you're high...  WHERE can I buy whatever it is you're on? I'll give you the industrial look .-. but it's a hell of a lot curvier than a Corsair it's like you don't even know what design is and are just using words you hear randomlly to sound smart...  

You're just becoming an asshole really fast. Excuse me for being a peon who doesn't care what a case is made of as long as it's high quality and looks nice. That glass side panel is going to be a smudgy piece of shit in seconds. It just doesn't look that good to me.

But see, you are in a thread that cares about whatr the case is made of. thats the point of this thread. I said it once, ill say it again, please leave.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You're just becoming an asshole really fast. Excuse me for being a peon who doesn't care what a case is made of as long as it's high quality and looks nice. That glass side panel is going to be a smudgy piece of shit in seconds. It just doesn't look that good to me.

PLASTIC is not highquality and Plastic sidepanels SCRATCH you can't just clean scratches xD  Says the guy using a macbook

METAL and glass instead of plastic looks cheap dude you're high...  WHERE can I buy whatever it is you're on? I'll give you the industrial look .-. but it's a hell of a lot curvier than a Corsair it's like you don't even know what design is and are just using words you hear randomlly to sound smart...  

Like I don't even know what design is? You're telling me?

But see, you are in a thread that cares about whatr the case is made of. thats the point of this thread. I said it once, ill say it again, please leave.

I'll stay here as long as I please.

PLASTIC is not highquality and Plastic sidepanels SCRATCH you can't just clean scratches xD  Says the guy using a macbook

Plastic can absolutely be high quality. See: iPhone 5c. Glass scratches too genius. 

Says the guy using a MacBook? No, that's not how it works. Making something out of metal and glass does not a good design create. The shape is more important than the material.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Plastic can absolutely be high quality. See: iPhone 5c. Glass scratches too genius. 

Says the guy using a MacBook? No, that's not how it works. Making something out of metal and glass does not a good design create. The shape is more important than the material.

PLastic can be high quality in a compact filled object, like a phone or mouse, but not in a large, hollow object.

Not really... material better than shape...

Not really... material better than shape...

It's simply not the case though. Design always starts with the shape, then a material is chosen that just fits the design.

I don't hate the Inwin, I'm sure it's high quality...it just doesn't look very special to me. I like the look of the S-frame, D-frame, and Tou better, though I'm sure they're more expensive. 

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

>.<  Yes yes I did. 

Okay fine by me; I'm not OP or MOD

Iphones aren't the highest of quality either, and yes glass scraches but its alot more difficult than plastic there's a reason lots of people mod cases to add in Real glass side panels >.< Like Linus did xD

That was a joke and The inwin is the midtower version of a freacking Macbook Aluminum with nice curves and real glass xD 

That was a joke and The inwin is the midtower version of a freacking Macbook Aluminum with nice curves and real glass xD 

Well yes, but MacBooks aren't bent, they're milled. 

Technically speaking, the Mac Pro is the mid tower version of the MacBook, and in my opinion it looks better. Same with the iMac.

I just thing its kind of strange to want a simple minimalist design when you're going to be hooking it up with a ton of cables and a monitor.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Well yes, but MacBooks aren't bent, they're milled. 

Technically speaking, the Mac Pro is the mid tower version of the MacBook, and in my opinion it looks better. Same with the iMac.

I just thing its kind of strange to want a simple minimalist design when you're going to be hooking it up with a ton of cables and a monitor.

>Minimalist design

>Industrial design

Pick one xD (also the inwin would fall under minimalist...)

Tons of cables? how do you know that there's things that are wireless, it'll probably just be a power cable and a monitor cable... You know like the Mac Pro has or the Macbook(powercable only)or i Mac  (again powercable)

And a trashcan is not a midtower.....

>Minimalist design

>Industrial design

Pick one xD (also the inwin would fall under minimalist...)

Tons of cables? how do you know that there's things that are wireless, it'll probably just be a power cable and a monitor cable... You know like the Mac Pro has or the Macbook(powercable only)or i Mac  (again powercable)

And a trashcan is not a midtower.....

You're telling me I don't know anything about design.

Industrial design is a category, minimalism is a style. 

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

There both styles xD

OK pointless argument, can we all just stop.

This has gone on for a few pages.

Everyone has different tastes.

You have tasts that dont fit with this thread, so you should stop posting in it.

(double post)

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

There both styles xD

No!

"Industrial design is the use of both applied art and applied science to improve the aesthetics, design, ergonomics, functionality, and/or usability of a product, and it may also be used to improve the product's marketability and even production. The role of an industrial designer is to create and execute design solutions for problems of form, usability, physical ergonomics, marketing, brand development, and sales."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

-_-

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

-_-

?

?

I just read three pages of dumb arguments and useless discussion.

Still the in win looks great, the only gripe people seem to have with it, is that the case is so heavily focused around design that they "forgot" to make a builder friendly case.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz