Luxury Case Decisions

spwath

All corsair cases

I think he has become too good friends with corsair George :-) I just made a build in the 450D and I hated it (building wise)

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I fell in love with the 760t after watching the 4k build guide... the black version goes with almost any build and it is made out of SECC steel but has a lot of plastic accents :/

I fell in love with the 760t after watching the 4k build guide... the black version goes with almost any build and it is made out of SECC steel but has a lot of plastic accents :/

Did you see the side panel, dang that thing was build shitty, compared to the 750D

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Yeah I said "no corsair cases"

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I don't know. Most of you don't know about these Lian li and SilverStone. I'll keep thinking.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Thats an option, thats from before corsair whent badd

I'm sorry, when did Corsair gho badd? 

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I'm sorry, when did Corsair gho badd?

After 550d, 650d, 800d

IN WIN 904!

PS: I totally agree with you on when corsair went bad xD and hate that anytime you say anything about a case it's all H440, or Corsair... Those are not luxury those fakes made to look luxurious

EDIT: Since Hardware canucks did their video prices have dropped... to below $250 
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/inwin-case-904

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

IN WIN 904!

EDIT: Since Hardware canucks did their video prices have dropped... to below $250

I do adore that...

How bad do you think my temps would be?

Hmm CPU cooler no fit tho

I do adore that...

How bad do you think my temps would be?

Not bad, but definately not as good as Airflow optimised cases cause this one sacrifices most things for aesthetics... 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

After 550d, 650d, 800d

Really? I think they still make some of the best cases on the market.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Not bad, but definately not as good as Airflow optimised cases cause this one sacrifices most things for aesthetics...

Yeah...

But my CPU cooler no fit... I'm not sure I want to make all those compromise's but ooooooh so pretty, and glass, and oooooh

As do most. But they don't. (IMO)

As do most. But they don't. (IMO)

"but they don't" 

"IMO"

So in your opinion they don't. That doesn't say a lot.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

"but they don't"

"IMO"

So in your opinion they don't. That doesn't say a lot.

OK, well I figured you would get mad at me of I didn't add the IMO. IMO, the IMO was not necisary, I just didn't want to start a fight.

IN WIN 904!

PS: I totally agree with you on when corsair went bad xD and hate that anytime you say anything about a case it's all H440, or Corsair... Those are not luxury those fakes made to look luxurious

You just made this harder on me... That's such a pretty case... But the compromise's... Hmm...

Yeah...

But my CPU cooler no fit... I'm not sure I want to make all those compromise's but ooooooh so pretty, and glass, and oooooh

I'd still get it, it seems like everything you want and then some extra it's the case you described in the OP .-. I mean look at it; it's a work of art. 

They really don't but let's not argue over subjectivity and semantics... 

You just made this harder on me... That's such a pretty case... But the compromise's... Hmm...

GET IT. If it makes it that much harder then it should say something. 

They really don't but let's not argue over subjectivity and semantics... 

If it's subjective, then you should add that it's your opinion afterwards, otherwise it sounds like you're absolving yourself from your own subjective declaration.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

If it's subjective, then you should add that it's your opinion afterwards, otherwise it sounds like you're absolving yourself from your own subjective declaration.

Can you leave this thread before the argument, you have different opinions than the basis of this

GET IT. If it makes it that much harder then it should say something.

IDD need an aio or shorter cooler. Hmm.

Can you leave this thread before the argument, you have different opinions than the basis of this

I'm not starting an argument, but when you state that they're not the best, as if it's an objective statement, and then add IMO after it, to hedge your bet, it shows you really aren't sure of your statement.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I'm not starting an argument, but when you state that they're not the best, as if it's an objective statement, and then add IMO after it, to hedge your bet, it shows you really aren't sure of your statement.

... And yet we are arguing...

I added the IMO to not start an argument

I added the IMO to not start an argument

Precisely my point.

My work here is done.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Precisely my point.

My work here is done.

I wasn't unsure, I just didn't want to argue, because I knew we would.