So im in a arguement with someone on the forum who doesn't know what their talking about

Cokeman

My 570 gets 40 fps on ultra, I usually play on high settings and it never gets below 60fps. 

Waiting on a chance to get an 880 to do better.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

''Aristotle: "How many a dispute could have been deflated into a single paragraph if the disputants had dared to define their terms!"

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

120 FPS what? Max? Average? I have GTX 780 TI w/ ACX with i7 4790k and I CAN reach 120 but cannot maintain it. I'm running at 120 hz monitor and I average probably anywhere between 80-90. Explosions and buildings crashing down will put my FPS around 70ish. Looking at a building with minimal explosions will put me anywhere between 100 to 120... maybe higher... This is all at Ultra PRESET meaning NOT MAXED OUT but 4xAA + HBAO. Also on a 64/64 server.

Forgot to mention. I play on 1920 by 1080 on BenQ XL2420Z.

CASE - CM Storm Stryker, PSU - EVGA 1000 P2 80+ Plat, CPU - i7 4790K w/ NZXT Kraken X61, GPU - MSI GTX 1080 TI Seahawk X, MB - ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII, RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaw X Series (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600, SSD - SAMSUNG 1 TB, DISPLAY - ACER XB270HU + SAMSUNG S24C570HL

You all do realize that benchmarks are done with singleplayer? On multiplayer what happens on screen and on server is much more variable. My fps goes on 64 server max 100 (while flying) and stays almost stable 70 normally.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The CPU will make no difference in B4 in terms of actually handling the graphics of the game. A 4960X gets exactly 1fps more frame than an i3. So having a 4960X provides no benefit to the actual game since the game can only use a total of 4 threads. It would only help keep your FPS from dropping in multiplayer due to the network traffic.

Here are benchmarks for two different 780 Ti cards, neither of which breaks 100fps average at 1080p Ultra. Neither one breaks 90fps average, and in multiplayer that average FPS will be slightly lower. So no, you are not right about "getting 120fps easy". You may peak at that occasionally, but that will never be your average frame rate with that hardware.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/EVGA/GTX_780_Ti_Classified/9.html

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/MSI/GTX_780_Ti_Gaming/9.html

As to the language bashing, try a Google search next time.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/centre

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/centre

US English is technically one of the youngest languages in existence, more often than not we're the ones saying something the wrong way.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

That doesn't make sense centre should be pronounced, sen tree. It make sense in American English center, sen ter

Going by that logic sense should be pronounced, sen see.

Americans changed it cos...... 'murica!

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Going by that logic sense should be pronounced, sen see.

Americans changed it cos...... 'murica!

US English is considered one of the more difficult languages to learn because so much doesn't make sense. Like the word "Read" pronounced both "Reed" for present tense and "Red" for past tense. That brings us to the word "Red" which is pronounced the exact same way as the past tense of "Read" but refers to a color and not an action.

Then there is "Route" pronounced as both "Root" and "Rout" and is used as both a noun "a way or course taken in getting from a starting point to a destination" and a verb "send or direct along a specified course".

Also, using the American way of saying Centre, as its spelled, would be "Sen Tray", not "Sen Tree" since there is only one "e" at the end. So his argument is invalid on that point too.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

US English is considered one of the more difficult languages to learn because so much doesn't make sense. Like the word "Read" pronounced both "Reed" for present tense and "Red" for past tense. That brings us to the word "Red" which is pronounced the exact same way as the past tense of "Read" but refers to a color and not an action.

Then there is "Route" pronounced as both "Root" and "Rout" and is used as both a noun "a way or course taken in getting from a starting point to a destination" and a verb "send or direct along a specified course".

Also, using the American way of saying Centre, as its spelled, would be "Sen Tray", not "Sen Tree" since there is only one "e" at the end. So his argument is invalid on that point too.

Umm the point's you made are about English English =p

And it's colour, not color =p

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Umm the point's you made are about English English =p

I don't know the is or is not different in other types of English, I just know those specific words get brought up a lot to point out who messed up it is. The point remains the same, that there can be more than one spelling, meaning or usage to the same word.

That doesn't make sense centre should be pronounced, sen tree. It make sense in American English center, sen ter

It's irrelevant and off topic, but just so you know, a lot of American variations on words are in favour of them being spelt more phonetically, as in, spelt how they sounded.

Centre becomes center, a lot of 'ou' in words becomes just 'o' like in behaviour, neighbour. There are others and I'm sure you'll find it's all along the same vein.

It also occurred during back in the olden times of travelling by ship when everything was written, you'd say your name was Robertson but the person writing heard Robinson and then according to records, it's that way.

Welcome to the English language, it's a bit of a bitch.

Now, as for on topic, he only brought up one chart? I put forward my curiosity as to why neither of you brought up any other charts, perhaps the singular chart just happened to be a black sheep or an unlucky card/CPU, I figure that the introduction of more evidence would have lent to either point being correct instead of just slapping cocks endlessly.

Hmmmm, I guess I've been hanging around American forums far too long, spelled it as 'color' as well, though I'd spelled it as 'colour' back in the days when I was still schooling. Dang, that was so damn long ago! :(  The point in my previous post was that we should embrace these differences....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I don't know the is or is not different in other types of English, I just know those specific words get brought up a lot to point out who messed up it is. The point remains the same, that there can be more than one spelling, meaning or usage to the same word.

I know, im just stating it's the UK english you're referring to :D

Hmmmm, I guess I've been hanging around American forums far too long, spelled it as 'color' as well, though I'd spelled it as 'colour' back in the days when I was still schooling. Dang, that was so damn long ago! :(  The point in my previous post was that we should embrace these differences....

lol you THAT old? :P

This is dumb. 120fps easy? ez, low res low detail. Your the dumass.

''

Aristotle: "How many a dispute could have been deflated into a single paragraph if the disputants had dared to define their terms!"

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.