Asus X99 Deluxe

Soo, I guess this will be the successor to Linus most favorite mobo.

Sadly there are'nt any pictures yet, buuuuuut I found it's manual :)

Asus Support Page: http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=1&s=42&m=X99-DELUXE&os=&hashedid=n/a

Manual: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA2011/X99-DELUXE/e9504_x99-deluxe_series_ug_for_web_only.pdf

Feel free to contribute :D

Important Bits:

PCIe Lane Config:

b819b8a294.png

5cfdadb41b.png

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

That seems to be a legit Asus motherboard manual. Looks like there are X99 mobo's that are about to launch

That seems to be a legit Asus motherboard manual. Looks like there are X99 mobo's that are about to launch

It's from the official asus support site, you can find the link in the updated post.

Atleast we can see the mainvoard layout and stuff :D

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I swear i just saw a picture earlier... brb

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

The X99 train is a coming... :D

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

That's sort of an uncommon layout isn't it?

I mean, the position of the memory slots is not the one you see by default on announced X99 motherboards, and the 8 pin is right in the middle :o

Page 24 "According to Intel spec, DIMM voltage below 1.65V is recommended to protect the CPU". Quite nice to see that considering their stock voltage is 1.2V.

Page 35 - Hope pci switches on the rog boards won't be like that :/

Page 48 - Ext_fan header? Supports up to 5 thermal sensor sources (5pin thing)

Page 52 M2 socket is located on the right of the RAM slots, it was stupid to have it in the middle. Much better :P

.I thought linus runs a workstation board?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

.I thought linus runs a workstation board?

If you call that a workstation board, right.

You should post this @ the tech news page.....

it seems the pdf link was removed too...

So spooky, asus also removed the support page of the x99 deluxe. Guess they want to hide something from us :D

I don't know if this is ban worthy but here goes...

I found this yesterday as well and downloaded it while I had a chance.

Enjoy...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByF9Te1bFtnHRWZ0RGt1SDBWZHc/edit?usp=sharing

My X99 Rig: ASUS X99 Deluxe / Intel Core i7 5960x / 32 Gb DDR4 Corsair Dominatior Platinum / 2x SLI EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC Edition / Corsair AX1500i PSU / H100i CPU Cooler (P&P 4x Noctua PPCs) / Corsair Obsidian Series 900D

I don't know if this is ban worthy but here goes...

I found this yesterday as well and downloaded it while I had a chance.

Enjoy...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByF9Te1bFtnHRWZ0RGt1SDBWZHc/edit?usp=sharing

343de795dddb951ab89d8e9849457e6b0fa990b9

• 2 weeks later...

Yep august 23-29 i think....

Have a bad day...

I'm already excited about how the Asus X99 boards look, that being said particularly in the successor of the Rampage IV.

Going to get either Asus or Gigabyte X99 board.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

there are timings for all the qualified ram dimms in there

corsair 2800 goes from 16 to 15 for cas

2666 is 14/15

2400 goes to 13

2133 goes 12

there are other brands in there but i cba to type it all in

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

i am a bit confused, it says do not used DDR 1, 2 or 3 RAM in DDR4 slots. but further down, it shows a lot of different DDR3 that would work or what?

So about this:

Do you have more pictures of this board? Kinda like the protective cover for the audio section, I dropped a few times a thumbscrew there and the audio died because of that >.<

Do you have more pictures of this board? Kinda like the protective cover for the audio section, I dropped a few times a thumbscrew there and the audio died because of that >.<

Afraid not, the image was first seen from the leaked Intel press slides: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/204026-videocardz-intel-haswell-e-press-slides-leaked-1st-look-at-asus-x99-deluxe/