My budget pc, White Knight

Pcbuilder123

Hd7770 2gb

Fx4300 @stock w/ Hyper tx3 & Noctua NF-A9X14 

8gb ddr3 1333mhz

ga78lmt-usb3

Coolermaster v750w gold (Upgraded today, for my future r9 280x from a cx430)

120gb pny xlr8 ssd

2tb seagate green

2 intake fans 1 exhaust all at 7v's

Nzxt sentry mesh

Nzxt Phantom 240

Nzxt lighting system

Really good pc. This is done for now, but of course I will be eventually upgrading to a better cpu/gpu/mobo.

yo9r5zv.jpg

dtbG6ee.jpg

tImxsGz.jpg

First thing to go has to be that 7770.

Great looking build though.

Thanks man :) I will take some more pictures, this time with a higher quality dslr. The first thing to go is actually my monitor. It is an old scratched dell monitor. I was debating wheter to get a r9 280 or a new monitor first (one in holiday season, the other next June), and decided to go for the monitor first. Also, fan controller is arriving monday. Being 14, this took me a crap ton of time to save up for. I started out with a core 2 duo and an old dell motherboard with a gt630, and now I am here.

Also, I may or may not be purchasing individually sleeved cable extensions. The other pc you see is my spare parts build consisting of an c2d e4400, foxconn g33m02, cx430, rosewill ranger m, 320gb 2.5" hdd. My side panel window is also slightly scratched, noticeable with the led's on so I sent an rma, and it's coming by the 22nd this month.

why do you have the front fan as exhaust?

Main Rig: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz, sabertooth z87, Gtx 980, hx 750 ,16gb vengeance pro, 120gb kingston ssd, 3tb segate

The front is instake, not exhaust. What makes you say that? There are two 120mm fans, one led one not.

Oh you were right! Weird I never noticed... Both were exhaust. Wow no wonder the dust.

Haha, I just took it out and put it in my spare parts build :P

My temps after around 8 mins of 100% gpu+cpu load. No difference in noise from idle at all.

2j63CnG.png

That's a cool build you've got there. Neat cables in a good looking case, great job :)

If you upgrade the GPU you would have a pretty great gaming PC (says the guy with a 650Ti :P)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

Thanks man! Sorry for the late reply, got caught up in my high school just starting. Overall it is a great build, I am actually satisfied temporarily, but I easily see a new monitor, audio setup (maybe an o-dac and a pair of audiotechnica ath-m50's, and an r9 280x in the near-mid future (a year isn't too far away, is it?) and maybe a new keyboard at some point. I am happy that it is quiet (not silent, sorry Linus and that's about it. I'm a bit jealous, as  for my school I am building 2 cad machines to add on to my schools 2 i7 4770 firepro/quadro k2000 builds with 16gb of ram, i5 4690 and an msi m-power z87 board. It is actually a lot of fun building and discussing pc's in person :)