Help HyperX Cloud

Go to solution Solved by Cheesebaron,

The pads just stretch over the edge, pull them off gently.

Hi!

I just bought the HyperX cloud, and i want to know how to change the leather cups to the included velour cups, is it just to pull them off or do you need some sort of tool? I don't dare to pull in them with too much strength until i know how you actually do it.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Pretty sure they just stretch over the edge of the cup, you should be able to just pull them out and away. Use them muscles.

Pretty sure they just stretch over the edge of the cup, you should be able to just pull them out and away. Use them muscles.

unless he has no muscles, ... and there's a possibility that he told his dog to type for him..

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

unless he has no muscles, ... and there's a possibility that he told his dog to type for him..

post-57327-0-41450300-1406912634.jpg

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

And people think I like to shitpost.

What do you think?

Only when ever we are both online at the same time. 

Question dodging champ five years running. 

Only when ever we are both online at the same time. 

Question dodging champ five years running. 

It's for your entertainment as much as my own.

Other favorite responses are "could be", "who can say" and "we'll never know now, will we".

It's for your entertainment as much as my own.

Other favorite responses are "could be", "who can say" and "we'll never know now, will we".

IRL GF is even more emotional unstable then I am, you learn all the great question dodging responses. 

Including the aforementioned, "What do you think?" *blank stare* "Probably" "Not sure" and Maybe" 

Ok thanks! Marked solved now.