Roccat Kave XTD 5.1 or Sennheiser G4ME ZERO?

RevoltTrain

Should I go with the Roccat or the Senneheiser? Which has the best audio quality? Which has the best mic? And for the owners, do you guys like yours or would you recommend a completely different headset?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Should I go with the Roccat or the Senneheiser? Which has the best audio quality? Which has the best mic? And for the owners, do you guys like yours or would you recommend a completely different headset?

Sennheiser easily

However 99% of us on the forum do not recommend headsets and instead recommend getting a decent set of proper headphones and getting either a USB condenser mic (blue yeti for example), a little lavelier mic (zalman clip for example) or the antlion mod mic

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Sennheiser easily

However 99% of us on the forum do not recommend headsets and instead recommend getting a decent set of proper headphones and getting either a USB condenser mic (blue yeti for example), a little lavelier mic (zalman clip for example) or the antlion mod mic

I do use a yeti as it is, but I need something I can take to LAN parties which is why I'm looking for a headset.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I do use a yeti as it is, but I need something I can take to LAN parties which is why I'm looking for a headset.

Just grab a lavelier mic for cheap or a mod mic and use proper headphones, still super portable

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

How important is having everything packed in one going to be for you? Do you forget things easily? Also, would you be willing to live with spending the money on the G4ME Zero?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

350 se = game zero

and pls not roccat 5.1, i bought it years ago when it came out and i had no exp with audio, but even then i send it back like after 10min of listening and comfort sucked aswell.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.