How many views will this get on Twitch and how many people will be temp banned or perma banned because of it?

DeViLzzz

10530758_776797212358560_702576142756082

This should be one heck of a Twitch stream.  Bring on the hate people.  Ubisoft needs to feel the hate.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

All the hate!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I might start my very first twitch stream right at that time, just to see whether I get more viewers. xD

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

There is much better stuff to watch on twitch than that

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

Considering a huge portion of twitch are PC gamers, I would expect lots of hate.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Oh the hate will be huge. I hope they got about 1000 moderators to start answering questions and banning people when they get abused. Oh and if they start talking about The Crew it will be even a bigger hate.

Is this a thing by Ubisoft or by haters?

And after I get you want to flood it with hate, that, I get.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I feel like it might be unfair that the developers get the hate. Isn't it the executives who are deserving of the hate as opposed to the devs?

Sure I could be wrong, just wondering.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

I missed it , DAMN!

How has it happened?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.