I still think the XB1 controller is top of the heap. Built in support, works with any micro USB cable (I'm sure they'll have a wireless dongle out eventually) and it still works with my console. 

Hell, I got the XB1 controller longer before I had the console, thats how good I think the controller really is. 

Slick mentioned that you can only mind the M-keys to existing keys on the controller, but does that include thumbstick push? Also does anyone know if you can map it to a thumbstick direction, in the test mode you can test the x y coordinate of the thumbstick, but can you bind it to say x=50 and y=0 or x=-100, y=0 or x=-50, y=100, just to give some examples.

I'm just a little curious, I was thinking of buying a controller for my brother, he a little problem with one of his thumbs, so lowering the usage of it when it's not needed would be a bonus.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Slick mentioned that you can only mind the M-keys to existing keys on the controller, but does that include thumbstick push? Also does anyone know if you can map it to a thumbstick direction, in the test mode you can test the x y coordinate of the thumbstick, but can you bind it to say x=50 and y=0 or x=-100, y=0 or x=-50, y=100, just to give some examples.

I'm just a little curious, I was thinking of buying a controller for my brother, he a little problem with one of his thumbs, so lowering the usage of it when it's not needed would be a bonus.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

If you can find one, and remapping is a big plus for you, get a thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3-in-1 or 2-in-1. Both are Direct Input PC compatable(You can use x360ce to make it work on newer programs). Both are fully functioning Dual Shock 2 Controlers(including the pressure sensitive buttons). And you can map any button to any stick direction, button, or analog trigger. You can also map any stick direction to any button.

The difference between the two is that the 3-in-1 works with the PS3, the 2-in-1 has turbo, and the 3-in-1's analog triggers are seen as actual extra axis while the 2-in-1's analog triggers can only ever emulate another function of the controller.

DualTriggerRFPS3PackProd800x600.jpg

What?

Like if you apply the same standards to a mouse and keyboard im not surprised you feel that way.

• 8 months later...

looks really nice and i am currently working on my very FIRST build while never being a fan of XBOX i think i will still pick their controller of this one.