Desk suggestions anyone?

Stefanopolis

I need a good desk that has a large enough keyboard pullout tray to support the height and width of a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014, and a Razer Mamba.Also needs to be able to support a 27 inch monitor. I just CAN'T stand having my keyboard and mouse on the same level of my monitor. (Also, my arms are just too short) Hope you understand.  :D

Go to IKEA

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/1800mm-Cantilever-Straight-Desk-Length/dp/B00IS26H5E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405890178&sr=8-1&keywords=Straight+Office+Cantilever+Desk

It's expensive but it's huge and good quality. I bought one and I love it to bits. It's really deep as well so you can move the monitor further away from you then most desks can. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

IKEA desk with a third party keyboard tray below

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

You can often find nice sturdy desks second hand for almost free! I bought mine for $20 and it has served me over 3 years! It's basically the same thing as @kuddlesworth9419 posted. And by spending less on the desk, it leaves more money for peripherals!  :D

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

• 2 weeks later...

Or go to Ikea and build one for max half that price.

Yeah, guy living in Sweden suggests Ikea, deal with (insert gif of dog putting on sunglasses here).

But seriously, adjustable legs and almost infinite number of table sizes and formats to choose from, can't ever go wrong with Ikea.

I looked at Ikea but they didn't have a desk size that fitted my needs. That was why I chose to go with that desk. What I really do want though is to find a large plank of oak so I can replace the top with something really nice. I might even put a clash shee over the top.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

What you want is a curved desk. One should be enough for 4 or more monitors, double peripherals, speakers and space left over for drink, food, notepad, phones and stationary. You can buy plinths or just use books to raise your monitors if you like that sort of thing.

g71F5qL.jpg

We're living in a tiny house right now but we usually put both of these desks together on the short edge facing the camera.

Plus you can fit as many laptops as you like on there:

4I8kqVy.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.