Pebble Steel

NCIX: N/A

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1zTe

The Pebble Steel is nothing revolutionary. Even the industrial design - the one thing they changed - isn't exactly groundbreaking, but it's definitely a really nice upgrade for previous Pebble owners who are looking for something a little nicer.

Sweet! 

May have to get one for my brothers upcoming birthday.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

just got a gear 2 neo... Damn! But nice review. Cant really point it on anything you missed. How long do your screens last before you scratch them up?

Linus i have a question:

How long did your previous Pebble magnetic charger last? Or is it still working?

looks good 

I've had my steel since March. And personally I use the leather band Becuase of comfort.

I've gotten so many " ooo what watch is that?"

In all , It's worth the 250 imo

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

$250 no thanks.   Under $200 then maybe.  the cool gadget factor loses appeal when the price is more then a regular high end watch IMO.  I'll stick with my Invicta Subaqua watch and pulling out my Moto X to view it.

• 2 weeks later...

It's high fashion, and bonny looks, makes it a new James Bond thing..

It's high fashion, and bonny looks, makes it a new James Bond thing..

Thats so true.

I am a happy wuffy

• 3 months later...

does any know if pebble is designing a new smart watch? Cuz i've noticed that both pebbles do not have touchscreens and utilizes buttons to navigate through messages and the menu. Im considering purchasing the pebble steel, but i dont want to buy it and a new watch is released right away. 

• 4 weeks later...

I too was wondering the same thing. The price drop means more than just in it's selling more so we want to sell a larger volume.

• 1 year later...

I just bought the Pebble Steel! Very excited lol!! Hope it works well with my iPhone 6Plus!

Hello Ladies and Gents! I'm DeeKay86 and I'm seriously passionate about all things tech (not to mention a tonne of other things!)

Part Picker Link: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8nhXD3