Linus & Slick Podcast, would you listen to it?

CCap

Hello

Recently after Linus and Slick spent an extra half an hour just talking about whatever they felt like following the end of the WAN Show today, it made me wish they did that on a regular basis. 

Essentially what I'm trying to gather from this is:

1. Do you enjoy Listening to Linus & Slick talking about Miscellaneous hardware, games, and general life topics? 
  2. If Linus & Slick were to actually create a Podcast/Stream in which they talked about whatever their hearts desired, would you tune in? 
  3. If they made it a podcast, would you consider downloading it/buying it on iTunes?

Vote on the poll above and leave your thoughts down below! Maybe if you all enjoyed it as much as I did, we can get them to do it on a weekly/bi-weekly basis! ;D

//ccap

I would listen to it but not purchase it.

I like listening to Linus and Slick talking about random crap. It's like listening to the radio, but for computer geeks. I open the stream on my iPad and leave it on my desk while I do my homework.

I would like to listen to them more about random stuff but, purchasing a podcast on iTunes...ummmm not sure about that. I would buy it just to support Linus and LMG (if the podcasts are not expensive).

I vote no to 2nd and 3rd question, but just because I think youtube is their natural environment ;)

And they should spend additional time in order to create contents and topics for the podcast and this would affect adversely their job.

Also think that making a random stuff's broadcasting wont be good   

video podcast vs audio podcast is different, I'd go for video but audio alone is like listening to boring radio,

Details separate people.

I would like the idea because it can potentially be done in a more quick and dirty way than the WAN show and hence more often and such: No more fiddling around with screen captures and heavy video streaming and the like this can potentially be done with a smart phone from the toilet #LinusToiletTips

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yes, I like a podcast to have on while I'm doing other stuff, and I like Linus and Slick so it's a pretty positive response from me.

linus put a lot of wan shows in soundcloud a while ago heres the link: https://soundcloud.com/thewanshow if that works for you as a podcast

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

If its free then yes I would listen. I won't pay for it though. In regards to the sound cloud I'm not going to bother with downloading them and so forth. I use a podcast manager in my phone and if it can't get the files automatically I'm not going to bother listening to whatever podcast it may be.

I would definitely download it but I doubt I would pay for it. 

"Life is just a number"

- WAN Show Twitch Chat

Hell yeah!

PS it's funny that basically no one would buy it on iTunes. Google fanboys, pshhh

You had me right up until you mentioned iTunes.

Hell yeah!

PS it's funny that basically no one would buy it on iTunes. Google fanboys, pshhh

It has nothing to be with being a google fanboy, and everything to do with iTunes being a steaming pile of shit where windows is concerned.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

From what the Poll has gathered, it seems as though you guys want the stream/podcast as much as I do.  :)

I have my hopes up until either LinusTech or Slick reject (or accept) the idea.

Yes, I like a podcast to have on while I'm doing other stuff, and I like Linus and Slick so it's a pretty positive response from me.

This is usually what I do with the WAN show as well as what I did during the extra 30 minutes during the last one. It was very enjoyable and integrated nicely in my workflow. 

//ccap

It's unlikely to happen for now. The new channel is our top priority as far as new projects are concenred.

But it's not impossible...

Hello

Recently after Linus and Slick spent an extra half an hour just talking about whatever they felt like following the end of the WAN Show today, it made me wish they did that on a regular basis. 

Essentially what I'm trying to gather from this is:

1. Do you enjoy Listening to Linus & Slick talking about Miscellaneous hardware, games, and general life topics? 
  2. If Linus & Slick were to actually create a Podcast/Stream in which they talked about whatever their hearts desired, would you tune in? 
  3. If they made it a podcast, would you consider downloading it/buying it on iTunes?

Vote on the poll above and leave your thoughts down below! Maybe if you all enjoyed it as much as I did, we can get them to do it on a weekly/bi-weekly basis! ;D

It's unlikely to happen for now. The new channel is our top priority as far as new projects are concenred.

But it's not impossible...

i would listen to it, even if i had to buy it.

yeaaaa.....

i like them that much :)

I listen to the wan show in the background, in another tab, as if it were radio when I'm at my computer, and then look at it when they show something, so I would love a podcast version.