some thing is wrong whit my rig

Hotzskyz

Hi guys help my rig is 1 day old and i have some problem 

While i am playing battlefield 4 i am running at high settings.... While i am shooting my screen goes off my lcd monitor goes to sleep mode
and the shooting sound keeps repeating very fast. Then i try to press the reset button it won't work so i off the power supply switch

then for a few minutes. And then i turn it back on i went in to the bios my cpu temperature is running at 63c my board is running at 43c

then i check some settings everything was just normal. Can any one tell me whats wrong with my rig ?

Sounds like your CPU cooler is not seated properly. Remove it and refit.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Monitor the temps if you haven't already. Thats's the first thing you do when you build a rig. Use a program like Hwinfo.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

Sounds like your CPU cooler is not seated properly. Remove it and refit.

i am using the intel stock cooler...

Monitor the temps if you haven't already. Thats's the first thing you do when you build a rig. Use a program like Hwinfo.

i am using realtemp to monitor my temperature 

i am using realtemp to monitor my temperature 

And how are the temps??

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

now it is running at 41c

you need to monitor temps when the system is under stress. Use a benchmarking tool like prime95 to stress test the cpu.

you need to monitor temps when the system is under stress. Use a benchmarking tool like prime95 to stress test the cpu.

oh... okay let me try it...

now it is running at 41c

When it's on load, the temps might rise to a point where it will under clock itself to avoid damage -> leading to lag/crashes.

Like @Real_nimr0d_3 said, try to stress it with something like Prime95 and watch the temps. Then report back.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Pssh 41C? mines idling at 50C and its all good... well... at least its good...

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

guys i try everything it still wont work...

What wont work??? Can you tell us the temps when system is under load??

guys i try everything it still wont work...

Try to run AIDA64 or prime, while monitoring the temperature. And make sure you have latest drivers for your components. Go on the website to download them, in case that you are using the discs that were provided...

still wont work....

a confirmation on what tasks you have performed would be nice, they are throwing suggestions at you using the process of elimination to find the fault, running stress testing program and checking your temperatures will not fix your issue, but it might give us and you clues as to what is wrong, if the temperatures is fine, that's probably not the problem, if your system is perfectly stable running it for a extended period of time that might eliminate another culprit, updating drivers and so forth, stress testing gpu and cpu to see if they run fine at high loads and updating drives would be a good start, is this a new system? is this a problem you have just encountered and your system worked fine before or is it a new system?.

the more information the better advice you will recieve.

What are your gpu temps? Cause having a hot gpu could also cause such problems.

AMD diehard & Nvidia Enthusiest

It's battlefield 4, a buggy game. the one you specified is known as the soundloop crash. there are threads about that all over the battlefield forum.

anyway do not run Prime95 on your CPU, you will have a bad day...

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

It's battlefield 4, a buggy game. the one you specified is known as the soundloop crash. there are threads about that all over the battlefield forum.

anyway do not run Prime95 on your CPU, you will have a bad day...

why shouldn't he run prime95???

it will make Haswell chips go nuts...

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

it will make Haswell chips go nuts...

So run AIDA64 then. This entire thread has no actual problem being defined in the first place anyways.

haswell chips really aren't good at handling the good old heat, i think prime 95 overvolts and do some nasty things to them, it doesn't treat haswell well, kinda fries them.

What gpu do you have? Are you using mantle on an older 7xxx series card?

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

never had a haswell, heard they were bad with heat, never thought that bad so that they can't even handle prime95, intel FailxD

First look at temperatures

you gpu may be overheating and throttled to a point where BF4 crashes.  (use GPU-z)

your cpu may be doing the same causing a crash.  BF4 will eat all the cpu you give it.

Temps need to be monitored in real time as you play.

as i could not find what you cpu/gpu were i can not advise normal temps(it depends).

It also sounds like it could be driver crash.  i get them allot if i am using the beta driver.  Try reinstalling you gpu driver and if your using beta drives switch tot he normal one.

Edited by ross06187