Computer wont boot after replacing every single part

Hello. I recently posted on here about my computer not booting after I attempted to upgrade it with a new motherboard and processor. I had a gaming computer I really enjoyerd but decided after not getting the performance I wanted to upgrade it. I got an MSI Z370- A- PRO and an i5 9600k, install it throw everything together, plug it in, and press the power button. Nothing. No fans no LED's nothing. So, i follow the guide at the top of this form about not booting. Still nothing. Decide that it is probably a mother board issue so I drive down to fries electronics, buy a new motherboard, (The gigabyte pro gaming SLI Z390) and more ram. I go home, plug everything in, and LED's on the back of the motherboard turn on so i figure it will work, press the button and once again no boot. I figure at this juncture that it must be the CPU, the next day, i drive to memory express in Canada and buy an i5 8600k after watching a youtube video saying the 9600k was far worse than the 8600k, drive home and plug it in, still no boot. This is when I turned here for help. if anybody could help me or tell me what im doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated. Below will be links to PC part picker showing my exact specs and an imgur link linking to images of my motherboard. Thanks! ?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fHjG6s

https://imgur.com/a/3CNocBc

2 minutes ago, 1kv said:

You probably need to update the BIOS.

I cant update the bios because there is no power what so ever, i cant even short it to get it to boot.

Just now, ItsJustin said:

I cant update the bios because there is no power what so ever, i cant even short it to get it to boot.

If there's no power whatsoever it's your PSU. 

Just now, 1kv said:

If there's no power whatsoever it's your PSU. 

I plugged it into my old motherboard and it worked fine.

Do you have a post speaker connected to the mobo? Those can spit out post codes. But if there's literally no power, it's probebly the psu not connected right or even the board that died

4 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

Do you have a post speaker connected to the mobo? Those can spit out post codes. But if there's literally no power, it's probebly the psu not connected right or even the board that died

Ive had this issue on two seperate motherboards and the second ones LED's light up. i dont think its the mobo. ive quadruple checked the power supply and its all plugged in.

4 hours ago, M00NMUFFIN said:

Stupid question
Are you 100% sure all power inputs on the mobo are connected? Remember, a lot of boards these days have more than just the 24 pin power connector. Are there any bent pins on the board? *Did you match the triangle?* Triple-check your ram is FULLY seated.

I have reseeded my ram hundreds of times along with the wires connecting to the power supply, on both processors i made sure the triangle was lined up.

Ive had this issue on two seperate motherboards and the second ones LED's light up. i dont think its the mobo. ive quadruple checked the power supply and its all plugged in.

Is the psu spinning up on both ones? Did you trigger any securities on the psu maybe?

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

Is the psu spinning up on both ones? Did you trigger any securities on the psu maybe?

Nothing turns on except the lights on the motherboard. How would i trigger securities on the PSU

Nothing turns on except the lights on the motherboard. How would i trigger securities on the PSU

Have you tried turning it on with the case or just with a screwdriver?

Many things can trigger many securities. Look up which ones your psu uses and look what it could be

Many things can trigger many securities. Look up which ones your psu uses and look what it could be

Ive tried both. I will look it up...

I cant find anything relating to My power supplies securities online 

Check the Buttons and LED Conenctors connected to the Motherboard. 

From afar that don't look right.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

1 minute ago, Stefan Payne said:

Check the Buttons and LED Conenctors connected to the Motherboard. 

From afar that don't look right.

I think its correct, its color coded and all lined up with the labels. the second picture is me attempting to short it and still getting no boot. my best assumption is that it is choosing not to boot based on it thinking something is wrong, which leads me to believe it is the cpu fan, so i plugged in a sperate fan off a different motherboard and still no boot, so i assume its the socket, but ive had this issue on two seperate motherboards.

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

47 minutes ago, ItsJustin said:

I think its correct, its color coded and all lined up with the labels

yes that it is.

did you use standoffs? Because that Board looks a bit close to the case...

And can you try it without those extensions??

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

44 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

yes that it is.

did you use standoffs? Because that Board looks a bit close to the case...

And can you try it without those extensions??

Yes I used standoffs and the board is lifted 

Have you tried building the PC outside of the case? If a stand-off is misplaced and touching something it’s jot supposed to, this could happen. Build it all on the mobo box and power it on with a screwdriver. 

And while it’s not common, it’s  possible to get two bad parts in a row. I bought a dishwasher last year. Had two DOA and everyone thought it had to be me. Sure enough, it was a bad batch and a new SN series solved it for the third try. 

1 minute ago, kensylvia said:

Have you tried building the PC outside of the case? If a stand-off is misplaced and touching something it’s jot supposed to, this could happen. Build it all on the mobo box and power it on with a screwdriver. 

And while it’s not common, it’s  possible to get two bad parts in a row. I bought a dishwasher last year. Had two DOA and everyone thought it had to be me. Sure enough, it was a bad batch and a new SN series solved it for the third try. 

Not bad ideas. I will try it, tomorrow i will get on the phone with gigabyte support and make sure everything is correct and if it still doesn't boot ill send it back

Also recommend trying the system with minimal connections. If something isn't absolutely needed, disconnect it. 

Your CPU has integrated graphics, so disconnect your GPU. Disconnect case USB headers. 

Essentially, eliminate absolutely everything that isn't necessary. 

Regarding standoffs, they do need to be aligned to your motherboard. Cases will have standoffs for multiple different sizes of motherboards, so some may not match up between different boards and would need to be adjusted. 

The idea of building the PC outside the case is also a good idea. Just one more thing you can potentially eliminate.