LF BO4 + R6S Players

Hey, I play PC games and my discord profile is linked in my LTT profile. I play:

• Black Ops 3/4 (mostly zombies, but Blackout and MP as well)
  • Rainbow 6 Siege
  • Battlefield 4

For Battlenet, I play on North America servers, so I cannot play with those in other regions. I'm East coast, but I play with people on West coast regularly with no trouble.

Do you play at least two of these games or have an interest in CoD zombies on either BO3 or BO4? If so, add me on discord, I'm always looking for more people to play. Thanks for reading.

boohoo, im only a semi-pro siege player. Rip! (I never play casual/ranked unless my captain gets me to somehow)

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

@Ashiella So if you don't play casual, and you don't play ranked, do you just open the main menu and sit in place for an hour? But sounds like you're already cemented into a team anyway.

1 minute ago, redsquirrel0249 said:

@Ashiella So if you don't play casual, and you don't play ranked, do you just open the main menu and sit in place for an hour? But sounds like you're already cemented into a team anyway.

"Semi Professional" I play scrims and league matches like CCS, IGL, Red cube, IEG, ESA, ESL, through the Custom Games part of the Multiplayer menu :P

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

"Semi Professional"

So you only play competition matches and don't get paid? Got it

1 hour ago, redsquirrel0249 said:

So you only play competition matches and don't get paid? Got it

So I play competition matches and I'm getting better with my team so I can get paid when I'm old enough lol

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler