The comedian Guy Williams from New Zealand looks exactly like Luke. and it's creepy.

https://youtu.be/WsRstKByB5U 

I stumbled across this video on Reddit, I couldn't stop seeing Luke. It's his Kiwi doppelganger.

I thought someone else in the community might get a bit of a chuckle out of it, I know I did.

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

You don't. I thougt it was @wkdpaul that shared a video of them beforr. It's the final countdown

if he shared it before, I didn't know about it. I wasn't trying to copy anyone. The guy has a lot of videos and looks to be pretty big in NZ, I wouldn't doubt someone has noticed the similarities before I did. 

10 minutes ago, SirGamesalot7 said:

if he shared it before, I didn't know about it. I wasn't trying to copy anyone. The guy has a lot of videos and looks to be pretty big in NZ, I wouldn't doubt someone has noticed the similarities before I did. 

He didn't about the similarities, but he did share it. Just to tell you. And warn you?

I wasn’t aware that comedian was his actual job title

1 hour ago, RorzNZ said:

I wasn’t aware that comedian was his actual job title

Its not really a job, its more of a hobby that pays money just because its a spuratic gig with no real pay.

Most "comedians" are really wait staff, or do some other job.

Whomever you linked to does not look like Luke, not at all. Does Luke wear glasses? no!

2 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Its not really a job, its more of a hobby that pays money just because its a spuratic gig with no real pay.

Whomever you linked to does not look like Luke, not at all. Does Luke wear glasses? no!

why are you so upset? it looked like luke to me, so I shared it. and comedians usually don't work a second job unless they are at the very beginning of their careers. do you think Russel peters or George Carlin or Ricky Gervais works in a restaurant? no, it's their, and so many other's jobs. 

if you're gonna be salty and upset about every little thing, maybe just ignore the post.

2 hours ago, Canada EH said:

just a giggle I know Guy pretty well

2 hours ago, SirGamesalot7 said:

do you think Russel peters or George Carlin or Ricky Gervais

That is the very few of the percentile of comics that make a good living, the other small amount of B-side comics eke out a living the best they can. The local comedy club comics have second jobs whatever it may be, it might not be service work, it could be pushing paper. Look at it like the Curling Championships, those guys, even the pro's have other jobs whether it be a M&M Frozen Meat Franchise or something else.

The Google on Guy Williams

Guy Malachi Jones Williams (born 19 September 1987)[1] is a New Zealand comedian and television personality. Williams was a co-host on satirical news and entertainment television programme Jono and Ben, until the show's end in 2018.

Interesting, I do like satire

Williams was born in Christchurch to Gary and Roseanne Williams, and moved to Nelson when he was twelve months old.[5] He attended primary school at St Joseph's School,[6] and was educated at Nelson College from 2001 to 2005; in 2005 he travelled to Gallipoli with Prime Minister Helen Clark after winning a student essay competition.[7] He was a member of the school's 'A' basketball team from 2003 to 2005.[8]

He attended Victoria University of Wellington, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in political science in 2011.[9][10] While at Victoria University he ran for the positions of Activities Officer in 2009[11] and President of Victoria University of Wellington Students Association in 2010, but withdrew his application for the latter.[12]

Ba in Arts can get you far!

Ah yessss Political Science, I dislike political comedy but its funny every so often.

Career

Williams began performing stand up comedy in Wellington in 2007. In 2009 he performed as Dai Henwood's opening act after winning Dai's Protégé Project.[13] He is a regular performer in the New Zealand Comedy Festival in Wellington and Auckland.

In 2010, he started co-hosting on The Jono Project. When the show was merged with WANNA-BEn in 2012 to form Jono and Ben at Ten, Williams followed. He was promoted to co-host in 2013.

In 2012 Williams won the Billy T Award for his debut solo show "On the verge of nothing".[14]

On 15 January 2014, it was announced in a press release that Williams would join The Edge in a new radio show, The Edge Afternoons with Guy, Sharyn & Clint with Sharyn Casey and Clint Roberts. In comedic fashion, he is quoted in the press release as saying: "It has been my dream to work on The Edge radio station ever since last week when they told me I would be working on The Edge radio station. I’m super excited to make my dream a reality."[15] In March 2014, Williams was selected by TV Guide magazine as New Zealand's Sexiest Male Television Personality, beating Shortland Street's Benjamin Mitchell, who had won the award for several years beforehand.[16] He also co-hosted The Xtra Factor, a follow-up programme of The X Factor with Casey and Roberts from March–May 2015.

In June 2015, he began narrating Come Dine with Me New Zealand.

In September 2015, he released a charity single entitled "The Pigeon Song", featuring Christchurch rapper Scribe. It peaked at the number two position in the New Zealand singles chart.

He left The Edge in December 2016.

In 2017, he recorded and released his first half hour stand-up special "In an election year" live at Q Theatre in Auckland.[17]

Interesting note

V Guide magazine as New Zealand's Sexiest Male Television Personality

Seems like the bloke is on the upswing, releasing his first ever half hour stand-up special. I wonder if its on Netflix Canada yet.

I will keep my eyes peeled for it with a handful of ?

or two handfuls ;)

no salt please, thanks