Game Freezing Everytime

NameIsBird

So for the past days my pc has been acting really weird the memory in task manager was showing really high for no reason when I would only have one or two programs open and it would be at like 100% and it would lag my pc really badly. I think I fixed that completely by just resetting my whole windows to a fresh start but I have now been running into some problems that my games that I play will just crash within 5 minutes or less of me opening them. Also a little bit more rarely when I have no games open my computer will just freeze and kind of have like a audio glitchy noise (It does this when the games crash also) and my pc will just be unresponsive nothing will move but I can move the cursor sometimes but the other times I cant even move the cursor. another thing that just happend that I forgot happens is I would have a video game open my pc will freeze turn grey than turn black than after around 10 seconds it will go back to normal but the game I have open will be glitched into staying one color and I would have to reset it.

here are my PC Specs:

Motherboard: MSI Pro Series Intel b250 LGA Processor: Core I5 Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1070 Mini 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 8GB CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Windows: Version 10 HomeHard Disk Drive: WD BLACK 1TB