Odd Network and Wifi Problem

Yung Lead

*Not sure if this is a double post, but might be*

However something is wrong with my internet or computer or something, I don't know but it has been frustrating for the past 2 days. So I got home from school and the internet was slow af, (it was 30 down and 6 up, but its barely hitting 5 down and 1 up) and would disconnect ONLY on my pc; my phone was working just fine. So I tested my computer by going downstairs and and my wifi was working just fine, yes I use wifi for my pc. I tried ethernet too and it worked so my internet isn't the problem. So I figured since I'm upstairs from the router I would add another router to extend the wifi (it was just a router laying around). It kinda and didn't work, it was slow and it still occasionally wouldn't work and was EXTREMELY SLOW, but still able to look at emails and stuff like that. After I went to an open room upstairs closer to the router and it was working fine for like an hour, but only chrome isn't working now. It would just load and load and load like a buffer on youtube when your internet is slow but only wouldn't load. Like I can't even look at my gmail, but Microsoft edge works oddly enough. I just want to use chrome and figure out why internet is so slow. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!  and sorry for the long text.

WiFi Card:TP-Link TL-WN881ND N300 PCI-E Wireless WiFi network Adapter card for pc (which I think maybe the problem, idk yet)

Desktop 

R5 2600 OC 4.2GHz | CM Hyper 212 EVO | Asrock b450 Fatal1ty itx | Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 - 21333 | 2x SanDisk SSD+ 240GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM IHDD | EVGA 1060 3GB SC GAMING | EVGA 600W ATX PSU | Cougar QBX

Current Project

17" Toshiba Laptop (i3 dual 2.1, 4gb ddr3 1333, 640gb HDD, integrated graphics)

----------------------------------upgraded/converted to-------------------------------

DIY desktop case (Gskill 8gb ddr3 1866, sandisk ssd+ 240gb)