AlphaCool DC-LT 2600

Neo-revo

So i seen this pump the other time i was looking at new pumps, and i was interested in it mainly since it was small for this build i have in mind.

any one find actual review of the pump...  i can only find annoying promotional video by their Alphacool rep Nathan..

10 hours ago, Neo-revo said:

So i seen this pump the other time i was looking at new pumps, and i was interested in it mainly since it was small for this build i have in mind.

any one find actual review of the pump...  i can only find annoying promotional video by their Alphacool rep Nathan..

Here is a review of it in german, from what I recall when looking into the pump when it first debuted it's nice and small but not overly powerful for what it is. 

https://www.review-center.de/wasserkuehlung/444-david-gegen-goliath-alphacool-dc-lt-vs-laing-d5.html

cool some actually info. more than Nathan spazzing at the eisstation and then pointing at it going 'see looks goot'

might try one in my ITX build im planning since i don't think i will need a d5 in it. and want to save space

2 hours ago, W-L said:

Here is a review of it in german, from what I recall when looking into the pump when it first debuted it's nice and small but not overly powerful for what it is. 

yea stats asside i wanted real results and glad i got to see some other than 'iz sew nice'

8 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

cool some actually info. more than Nathan spazzing at the eisstation and then pointing at it going 'see looks goot'

might try one in my ITX build im planning since i don't think i will need a d5 in it. and want to save space

yea stats asside i wanted real results and glad i got to see some other than 'iz sew nice'

If you have the space a DDC would be a better selection in terms of performance, however it would be almost double to triple the size of this pump. 

Just now, W-L said:

If you have the space a DDC would be a better selection in terms of performance, however it would be almost double to triple the size of this pump.

looking at the stats again i am starting to agree with you,  unless i switched out the 2600 for the 3600 dc-lt, but then it wouldn't be quiet.   I may jsut end up goign with their D5-combo unit, price isnt so bad, color scheme matchs what i want/ the cpu block, and i might be able to do away with a tube res altogether,

Still havent commited to a PSU, but i really like the look of that fanless one, but i may go for the fanned 800w version so i can easily add a OPgpu later on if i want

this thing gonna be so black i am even considering black pastel nano fluid so everything is black as black can be blacked out

2 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

looking at the stats again i am starting to agree with you,  unless i switched out the 2600 for the 3600 dc-lt, but then it wouldn't be quiet.   I may jsut end up goign with their D5-combo unit, price isnt so bad, color scheme matchs what i want/ the cpu block, and i might be able to do away with a tube res altogether,

Still havent commited to a PSU, but i really like the look of that fanless one, but i may go for the fanned 800w version so i can easily add a OPgpu later on if i want

this thing gonna be so black i am even considering black pastel nano fluid so everything is black as black can be blacked out

If you want a minature D5 pump combo unit XSPC makes a real sweet one. 

http://www.xs-pc.com/reservoirs/d5-tank-reservoir-v3

Just now, Neo-revo said:

i was also considering the XSPC ION in black

here is waht i am leaning towards

Hide contents

615qPfOwVnL._SL1200_.jpg

Hide contents

61RvdOoTU5L._SL1200_.jpg

Oh that's not bad at all, the ION units are quite resonable for the size, pump is of unknown orgin as it's of their own creation but overall performance of it isn't horrible for being so small. 

http://thermalbench.com/2016/03/03/xspc-ion-pumpreservoir/3/

If you plan to do a blackout build if everything is done right they can look super nice. 

depending on when i get the cash together for the other side of hardware  i may got with the mini PSU you showed me the other day,  still thinking Ryzen build  R52600g for a desktop-pc till i upgrade the cpu and add a gpu :)@W-L

6 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

got 12 v2 monsoon

I've always felt this case makes super bad use of the space. Plenty of space, but no space for actual radiators. Good luck, this is the best one i've seen, looks like you can fit a D5 with a reservoir no problem.

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/phanteks-evolv-shift-custom-loop.3430/

the idea i have is if i go apu i can cheap out on Rad space, but when i do this build i can play around with things and see what i may or may not be able to do,

i did see a quad 80mm,  *granted i know the cooling power wont be the same but if i can fandengle that in or a 240, maybe even 360 (idk my dremel has its own ideas some times)

and  have the space/ ability to add a gpu under water.

granted thankfully the  the TDP will be a lot lower with the new stuff than what i am currently used to. But i still want a d5 but without sacrificing a lot of space.   that  house is maybe my best bet besides the ION or xspc mod unit one. 

I am thinking (since i have the case) is why i am making these outrageous claims  that worse come to worse i can use the dual80mm and xtx 120mm i got kickinbg around or get a slim 240 or something, if i dont think i can actually do it. 

I got a nice deal on a Aqualis glass tube res/d5 combo but it is normal sized case size..

@For Science!