gpu and components compatibility/drivers/bios

hi guys i am new to pc building so need some questions answered. so i have already put a post up on what parts to get and i think they are compatible. if have read alot of complaints about the motherboard im buying asus strix b350-f about how little ram it supports i have picked to get some vengeance lpx 3000mhz 8gb ddr4 c15 xmp this is on the motherboard qvl but i wanted to ask for security reasons if this will work for definite. one of the other things i dont understand is about the gpu drivers and if this gpu will work with the motherboard i have picked the gigabyte radeon rx 580 gaming will the motherboard and gpu work together, also about the gpu when i went to look at the drivers on the gigabyte website i saw 3 bios drivers and 2 utility drivers and ovs the regular driver what are the bios updates and should instal them and do i need them?image.thumb.png.dcabd2df5718b6437c9786cdfc50ec12.png   image.thumb.png.8755632911b3e91e13222318fecd22c5.pngimage.thumb.png.e95390252525c6a1d9d25097135c7285.png

as long as the ram is the right DDR for the motherboard, it should work. as for the gpu, yeah all standard modern gpus work with all modern motherboards

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!