Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amazon Question/Issue

DenisD14

Go to solution Solved by Bananasplit_00,
Just now, DenisD14 said:

thank you very much for your help and should i w8 till black fiday or cyber monday

if you feel like you can wait and potentially get a deal then sure

hello to all guys I was ordering a cpu amd ryzen 5 2600 from amazon.com for 159 euro but after I noticed that there are 50 euros of taxes to deliver it to italy as you can see
amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B41WS48/?tag=tomsforum-21
looking on the internet I found myself in amazon.de (which should be German) and I noticed that there are no taxes to deliver it to italy so It will be 159 euros as you can see
amazon.de: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07B41WS48/?tag=tomsforum-21
My question was if it's all normal and I can order my cpu from amazon german instead from amazon.com without any problems
Thanks in advance

You mean why is the American site going to charge you more to ship it overseas and import it over the German site which probably doesn't have to deal with the import taxes? Yes that's normal.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

yes, amazon.com is for the US and amazon.de serices most of europe

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

thank you very much for your help and should i w8 till black fiday or cyber monday

Just now, DenisD14 said:

if you feel like you can wait and potentially get a deal then sure

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 hours ago, DenisD14 said:

My question was if it's all normal and I can order my cpu from amazon german instead from amazon.com without any problems
Thanks in advance

Yes it is very normal, you will have no problems except perhaps the delivery agent will ask for money when they reach your door, but that depends on various factors of course.

Hey you are welcome!

23 hours ago, DenisD14 said:

Thanks in advance

.com is US, .de is Germany (as said). When you order from EU webstore, you only pay extra for shipping (and since you live in Central Europe, maybe not even for that). In US stores, prices don't include taxes as they do in most European stores. So price you see will not be price you pay in .com store. Otherwise parts and services are same. Some emails might come in German from .de, but most of them are in English now.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv