Talkin' bout fitness

MuscularPotato

Any of you guys do any fitness? I've recently gotten into powerlifting after a long while doing sessions with a PT. Early next month I'm doing a deadlift only comp at a brewery so I get to lift and drink in the same location!

So yeah, any of you guys getting gainz?

I was really into weight lifting when I was in Cali for two years. Now I rarely find enough time but try to go at least twice a week. Next year I definitely wanna be big again for the summer ;) 

Now I'm mostly into running and squash as that gives me the quickest way to let off some energy in between study breaks.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Definitely, I've been going the gym 5 days a week for the last 4 months. I used to be a lot into training a couple of years back and then took a break after i finished tough mudder, gained a lot of weight. I can see the results but not getting to the point i'd like just because my diet is dog shit.

I'm terrible at watching my macros but great at going hard in the gym x)

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s