best gaming chair under 100

The Gaige

Don't get a gaming chair. Most of them aren't very good, and even if you find one for your budget I doubt it'll be decent. Just go to Staples or something and find a decent office chair.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I would recommend the IKEA Markus, I got mine for 90 euros.

Regular price is 160 euros, it was on sale for 100 euros and you got an extra 10% off with the IKEA customer card thing.

Of course it's very unfair to name that chair when its regular price is not within your stated budget, but even at 160 euros it would be a great deal, as it's a very comfy chair (IMO, of course go try it out before getting it).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Don't get a gaming chair. Most of them aren't very good, and even if you find one for your budget I doubt it'll be decent. Just go to Staples or something and find a decent office chair.

I would have to agree, i feel like trying to buy a gaming chair is pointless. Most arent half decent but if you are dead set on a gaming chair just search amazon, they have gaming chairs that are under 100 but it all be about personal preference. 

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

1 minute ago, MrReaver said:

I would have to agree, i feel like trying to buy a gaming chair is pointless. Most arent half decent but if you are dead set on a gaming chair just search amazon, they have gaming chairs that are under 100 but it all be about personal preference. 

I'm just looking for a good high back chair

IKEA chairs are the way to go, cheap, comfy and long lasting. I've been using the Milberget for a year and it's still perfect.

Only one problem, a lot of dirt tends to get stuck on the wheels, particularly dog hairs. A gaming chair would probably be no different.

I'm in the same boat :) been wanting to find a decent chair with a high back  as well, but I don't want a "gaming" chair.  (Also my budget is a good bit over $100, cause I want something that's good quality and is gonna last a long time, like decades, not a year or 3.)

I just haven't been able to find what I want though.  I want the high back like gaming chairs have, and I want the ability to lean back / recline - which means I do *NOT* want the armrest to be permanently attached to the seat and the back like a lot of office chairs I see.  Also I do NOT want the design where the sides of the chair stick out a bit, like a racecar seat. :(  (Oh, and if I lean all the way back flat (as in, me being practically horizontal) and recline with my weight somewhat back in the chair, I don't want my 220 or 225 pounds (or is it 100 kilos) to tip the chair over backwards.)

I had thought of going with like Maxnomic, but I'm not so sure now, even the ones like Linus uses still have those dang stickout edges.  Not as bad as like dxracer, but it's still too much for me.

For now I'm just using a folding chair.

Looked up that Ikea Markus, it's listed as $229 US for me - way over the OP's price range, but probably within mine.  (I wouldn't personally go for that chair though, I don't think.)

Also the Milberget would be an absolute no-go for me - the way the armrest is attached means it can't recline *at all*, and full 90°+ (from straight up to horizontal) is a requirement for me.

19 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I would recommend the IKEA Markus, I got mine for 90 euros.

Regular price is 160 euros, it was on sale for 100 euros and you got an extra 10% off with the IKEA customer card thing.

Of course it's very unfair to name that chair when its regular price is not within your stated budget, but even at 160 euros it would be a great deal, as it's a very comfy chair (IMO, of course go try it out before getting it).

I  got that exact chair in 2009 when I was  A pro poker player   spênding 18+hours  a day on computer  , Im still rocking it