Windows 10 Constantly Requires Reinstallation

Hello, thanks in advanced for any help.

Build:

Recently I've been running into a lot of problems with Windows 10 failing to launch properly, and instead leading me to the troubleshooting menu. It has already happened twice this month, one of which was this morning, and at least a couple more times last month. The last two in particular seemed to only be solvable by completely reinstalling Windows 10 (i.e. cleaning the drive and starting fresh). Both times I was unable to restore to a restoration point, or even just reset Windows 10. I tried every command prompt command I could find, but it failed to yield any success. I should also mention that automatic repair attempts have also failed multiple times. I'm out of ideas, apart from one possible explanation that I'll get to after this.

I have been running my hard drive and ssd as a fuzedrive. This is using software purchased along with my ryzen 5 processor. I haven't been able to find any evidence to suggest that the fuzedrive software is too blame for my windows 10 problems, as most people who I have found that have tried it said it worked perfectly fine for them. However, I thought it would still be important to mention in case there is a known problem that I haven't heard of. (I have also sent an email to their fairly helpful support team about my issues, but haven't received a response.)

Another idea that was suggested to me by a friend who is equally as hated by Windows 10 was to try installing an older version, and keep an update or two behind the newest version of Windows until they become more stable. This makes sense, especially since I use a third party software like fuzedrive, but I am unsure how I would go about installing an older version Windows 10. As far as I can tell, Windows attempts to install updates when installing it. I'm guessing I'm missing something, or have made incorrect assumptions with installing Windows in the past, so advice about this possible solution would be helpful.

Lastly, I have also considered that maybe the installation media that I have been using may have something wrong with it. However, this isn't based on any evidence, and is merely the only commonality I can think of through all of my attempts to get Windows 10 to work properly.

Again, thanks for any help that can be given. I really appreciate the kindness shown by helping me solve my issues, and hope everyone has a nice day.

Try without fusedrive, its know to have bugs.

So it just randomly stopps booting.

ALso check the heath of the drives and system, could be bad hardware.

I think the fact that you are using fuze drive is a great indicator that it'd probably the issue.

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Try without fusedrive, its know to have bugs.

So it just randomly stopps booting.

ALso check the heath of the drives and system, could be bad hardware.

Will do

4 minutes ago, JohnDongus said:

I think the fact that you are using fuze drive is a great indicator that it'd probably the issue.

Fair enough. I thought it could possibly be something else, because there seemed to be relatively low complaints about it. I'll try installing it without fuze drive and see what happens.

Could it be possible that the problem could have also stemmed from incompatibility with more recent Windows 10 updates? Everything was mostly working for months, and it's only been recently that I've been having trouble with it.

i've had a lot of issues with Windows 10, to the point of hating it enough to switch over to macOS, but i've never had this problem. 

She/Her

Maybe you can switch the physical location of the drives. If fuze drive works similarly to raid maybe its recognizing one drive before another so try swapping the sata cables.

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz