HELP NEEDED! Problem with Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device

Hi, I have a weird problem with my Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device. I use a internet dongle through a USB port and it was working just fine until one day it decided not to start on its own with windows startup. So when i start windows the device won't connect itself and i see a red cross on the network icon in the system tray and i could find the adapter in network connections. 

After a lot of troubleshooting i found that the Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device in the device manager was showing an exclamation mark and i tried to enable it but no luck. Coincidentally one time both my device manager and my network connections page was open. i disabled the RNDIS device and then went to network connections page and refreshed it and voila! now i saw my network adapter (which i didn't before), so i right clicked and enabled it and it got connected but after system restart the problem was as it was and had to do the same procedure again.

After this i have tried uninstalling, changing ports, updating divers, repairing system files etc. and nothing worked. So i did a little more digging and found that in device properties it gives 'device cannot start error code 10' and in the events tab i see these two entries everytime i start my computer,

Device USB\VID_05C6&PID_AAFF&MI_00\7&293be8c5&1&0000 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: wceisvista.inf
Class Guid: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Service: usbrndis6
Lower Filters: 
Upper Filters: 
Problem: 0xA
Problem Status: 0xC0000001

Device USB\VID_05C6&PID_AAFF&MI_00\7&293be8c5&1&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: SWD\IP_TUNNEL_VBUS\Teredo_Tunnel_Device
Class Guid: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Location Path: 
Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF132
Present: true

I have done lot of searching on the web but haven't found any solution yet. I would be really grateful if someone can help me with this. Thanks.