very sever issue with asus strix scar 2

well i bought a strix scar 2 laptop with with a gtx 1060 

and i have been seeing very low fps like 60-70 in pubg with very low setting and render scale at 70%

with stuttering and dips to single digit 

the temps are anywhere from 50-70 c 

but the gpu clocks fluctuate like crazy anywhere from 1200-1700 MHz which idk why happening
also i have reinstalled everything updated all drivers and still no fix 
what should i do 
it appears other people have the same issue with this laptop but i cant find any help

Might be worth it to undervolt your CPU a bit. This will both bring temps down a notch and make it less likely that you're power contrained.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

You might get a lemon. A few ppl in local forum have similar problem, probably due to faulty mobo

Anyway, have you clean installed Windows (not reset)? Monitor CPU+GPU temps and clock speeds, take some screenshots

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

47 minutes ago, Eat_Ramen said:

well i bought a strix scar 2 laptop with with a gtx 1060 

and i have been seeing very low fps like 60-70 in pubg with very low setting and render scale at 70%

with stuttering and dips to single digit 

the temps are anywhere from 50-70 c 

but the gpu clocks fluctuate like crazy anywhere from 1200-1700 MHz which idk why happening
also i have reinstalled everything updated all drivers and still no fix 
what should i do 
it appears other people have the same issue with this laptop but i cant find any help

Are you plugged into the wall? Some laptops exhibit huge performance problems explicitely when not plugged into the wall because of power constraints of the built in battery.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

yes i have reinstalled windows and i plugged in while gaming