how do i put mount a radiator on top with a exhaust configuration

Hi, I want to mount a 240mm radiator on top of my coolermaster h500p but unfortunately idk how. Can someone pls tell me how. I am a noob

You have to take off the top part for sure, isnt there a guide in the Manual? :)

i7-6850K, ASRock X99 Taichi, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3000Mhz CL15, 2x EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 SLI, some SSD's/HDD's, EVGA G2 1300W PSU,

quite a few Coldzero Parts ... all inside an Corsair Obsidian 900D - detailled information on my Profil

Manual page 12, press Download and select Manual - MASTERCASE H500P.pdf
http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase-h500p/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

the plastic house, and air filter need to be removed in order to securely mount the radiator to the top.

On page 12 as directed by others,   it gives kinda ok pictograms how to remove them.

for the main shell you jam your fingers in a crack and pull back and lift at the same time,  Key is not to force to hard even if you can, since it may break retention tabs or worse.

Then it appears that you can remove a fan housing shroud case thing, that  lets you easily install fans at non obtuse angles.   

what you would do is using your provided rad screws,  you would have to first go through the removed housing/shell and then through your fan,  before finally screwing into your radiator.  mounting it to the removed frame that you will then   install in reverse (put back in place the way you took it out)

mind you this may lead to clearance issues, and  on the radiator page it shows the  radiator mounted in what would look like a push set up.

where short screws mounted the rad to the removed fan shroud house and long screw mount the fans to the opposite side pushing air through