Alienware 15 R4 Screen Replacement

Hey guys! I'm new here and the Youtube channel got me here and I need some help.

So I got a certified refurbished Alienware 15R4 and to cut it short, they got one of the specs wrong which is the screen. It was supposed to be a 120hz g sync panel but they just sent me in a 60hz version. The other thing is, I got this laptop as a gift and I currently live in the Philippines. The unit was bought from the Amazon US website and is registered in Dell USA. I've been wanting to get my screen upgraded since Amazon just gave me a refund to the amount of the screen "downgrade". Dell PH has been unresponsive and I wanna take matters to my own hands and upgrade the unit myself. I've seen Youtube videos of people doing it and I just want advice from you guys. Should I wait on Dell PH if they can upgrade the screen? Or order a 120hz gsync screen panel online and do it myself? Please help me guys haha

If you've seen videos of people doing it and you're confident that you will be able to pull it off, you should try it yourself.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

If the laptop has warranty, wait for HP.

If not, and you think you can do it, just buy the panel and change it.

That way you'll know what you have.