Worried I didn't buy enough acrylic tubing

Just got my shipment delivered today and there's less acrylic than I had thought, only around 8-10ft. I ordered 3 tubes thinking they were longer but they are kinda short. 

I don't know if I should be concerned or not since I've never done this before. Seems like I have just enough assuming I didn't mess up a long run. 

Is soft tubing a good indication of how much acrylic you'd need or is it different because it's going in straight lines?

Just want to make sure I'm not screwed since I plan to tear everything apart in the morning and start bending the tubing. Really don't want to pay 1 day shipping for new tubing because that would cost a fortune!

Measure twice, cut once. Just be careful with it and you should be OK. Usually you don't need any more than 10ft (3m in the real world) per build.

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

From everything i have READ about solid acrylic I (haven't done a build with it... yet) there's a pretty steep learning curve. Id strongly suggest ordering more.

Alright thanks. I had bought the Monsoon bending kit which should help a lot with measuring and cutting. BTW, I'm shocked at how nice that kit is in person. The heatgun is pretty run of the mill but everything else is machined excellence! Even the little cutting saw is made by Stanley lol. 

Should I be worried with 13mm acrylic? The stuff seems so damn fragile that I'm a bit worried. I've never played with acrylic before so I don't know if that's how all of it is. For some reason I was expecting a much harder tube the way people have talked about it. 

I guess it's a bit late since I already have all the little baby Bitspower fittings lol. These things look so damn small in comparison to my 1/2ID x 3/4OD compression fittings. They look like they are gonna fall in the block instead of screwing in! 

I guess I've been using such fat tubing for so long its strange to see anything else!

The small tubing won't affect my temps all that much will it? Not sure if it wouldn't matter since I'm assuming the flow rate would go up since its hard tubing with no sags anywhere. I think I'm just overthinking everything!

Measure twice, cut once. Just be careful with it and you should be OK. Usually you don't need any more than 10ft (3m in the real world) per build.

heard that b4 :)

Alright thanks. I had bought the Monsoon bending kit which should help a lot with measuring and cutting. BTW, I'm shocked at how nice that kit is in person. The heatgun is pretty run of the mill but everything else is machined excellence! Even the little cutting saw is made by Stanley lol. 

Should I be worried with 13mm acrylic? The stuff seems so damn fragile that I'm a bit worried. I've never played with acrylic before so I don't know if that's how all of it is. For some reason I was expecting a much harder tube the way people have talked about it. 

I guess it's a bit late since I already have all the little baby Bitspower fittings lol. These things look so damn small in comparison to my 1/2ID x 3/4OD compression fittings. They look like they are gonna fall in the block instead of screwing in! 

I guess I've been using such fat tubing for so long its strange to see anything else!

The small tubing won't affect my temps all that much will it? Not sure if it wouldn't matter since I'm assuming the flow rate would go up since its hard tubing with no sags anywhere. I think I'm just overthinking everything!

could u post some pics? im have do redo my water cooling in my new system and havent much of this new hard tube stuff be good yo hear from someone doing it first time, good luck

could u post some pics? im have do redo my water cooling in my new system and havent much of this new hard tube stuff be good yo hear from someone doing it first time, good luck

What did you want pics of?

the material and maybe after u build it be nice

I'll snap a picture of the tubing tomorrow and some of the competed build.