Can't create a topic in firefox

daurnimator

Trying to create a new topic in firefox 63.01 isn't working for me. In console I get (e.g.): 

I have plenty of hard drive space left, and don't have issues with other sites, so I'm not sure what is causing the error.

8 minutes ago, daurnimator said:

Trying to create a new topic in firefox 63.01 isn't working for me. In console I get (e.g.): 

I have plenty of hard drive space left, and don't have issues with other sites, so I'm not sure what is causing the error.

Odd.  I don't have any issue on the same Firefox version.  Perhaps try clearing your cache and logging back in?

Perhaps try clearing your cache and logging back in?

I did try that: I cleared all data for linuxtechtips.com and tried again before switching to chrome.

There appear to be loads of Firefox-related posts concerning NS_ERROR_FILE_NO_DEVICE_SPACE even on their own bug forums.  Most of it's cleaned up, but the general consensus is restarting the browser and/or cleaning the cache.  It's an SQLlite problem on Firefox, not an issue with LTT.

Also, I'll say I've been using Firefox since I started as a member of these forums and have never seen that error on any Firefox version.

Have you tried without addons? My last Firefox bug was caused by addon (adblock). No issues for me, same version.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

God finding @colonel_mortis I did indeed have a full disk at one point (however not any more).

It appears that firefox has cached this fact and has no way to reset it :(

Consider this issue solved (unless we could just stop using localStorage..... I'm not entirely sure why I'd even need JS running to post a thread)