Favorite kind of cheese?

iKingRPG
Go to solution Solved by Nexxus,

Breast Milk cheese yum yum.

1 hour ago, Amazonsucks said:

They dont use separator sheets at the deli where you are anymore? They still do here at the stores i go to.

Not at the stores I go to.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

13 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I get the medium Tillamook presliced cheddar since it's the only presliced cheddar that comes with separator sheets. Other brands of presliced cheddar don't have separator sheets and the slices fuse together. I've had the same problem with custom sliced cheese at the deli counter since they won't use separator sheets and they fuse by the time I get home with them.

Pre-sliced cheese? You people are animals. Please don't tell me you also buy your parmesan pre-grated?

1 hour ago, Monkey Dust said:

Pre-sliced cheese? You people are animals. Please don't tell me you also buy your parmesan pre-grated?

Yep, only it's a grated parmesan, romano, and asiago blend.

I have far better things to do with my time than to slice and grate cheese (not to mention my old, arthritic hands don't appreciate me slicing and grating). There just isn't enough, if any, difference between presliced and pre-grated to be worth all that extra effort. If you are enough of a cheese snob to tell the difference and think it's worth the difference, go for it with my blessings but don't even think to denigrate those of us who don't agree with you.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!