Help to find the name of this game

gamingbesast

Hi all

I am searching for this game for a long time. 

The game starts with an orange colour intro where basically a cat is sitting in car (background is orange and all the names and object like the car is black). After that intro you are spawned in a house and you have to find things in your house like rose, etc (like u do in hello neighbor) its a first person game and the cat looks like tom. It is an old game but i don't know the year. 

Plz if anyone know the name. 

10 hours ago, gamingbesast said:

The game starts with an orange colour intro where basically a cat is sitting in car (background is orange and all the names and object like the car is black). After that intro you are spawned in a house and you have to find things in your house like rose, etc (like u do in hello neighbor) its a first person game and the cat looks like tom. It is an old game but i don't know the year.

PC game?

On Steam?

Developer?

What year did you play it in?

Anything else you can remember about it?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

On 11/6/2018 at 12:08 AM, A Random Dude said:

PC game?

On Steam?

Developer?

What year did you play it in?

Anything else you can remember about it?

Yeah it was a pc game. It was 3d game. But it was kind of a demo version of the game. I didn't know exact year but it was between 2010 to 14.

3 hours ago, gamingbesast said:

-Snip-

Did you play it on Steam? And can you remember anything else about it? Like how exactly you played it, did you download, install and play it? Did you play it from a website?