OMG the LED parts are becoming cheaper than non RGB!!???

dgsddfgdfhgs

I was randomly searching for some 12cm 4pin fans for cheap (under USD3 at taobao) and found that most fans LED are cheaper than non LED.

i just want something stealthy.......

and same thing goes to my rams at last yr Apr. 

3 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

I was randomly searching for some 12cm 4pin fans for cheap (under USD3 at taobao) and found that most fans LED are cheaper than non LED.

i just want something stealthy.......

and same thing goes to my rams at last yr Apr. 

Go for some nice noctua fans, thank me later.

Who wants stealth lol I've just ordered $400 worth of RGB fans and RGB power cables! I want it to look like a unicorn took a dump on it!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

The target consumer for led fans tend to care less about quality and performance so led fans tend to be made more cheaply. Flashy looking fans also might sell better and allow for more competitive pricing. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

12 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

The target consumer for led fans tend to care less about quality and performance so led fans tend to be made more cheaply. Flashy looking fans also might sell better and allow for more competitive pricing. 

At nearly $100 for a pack of 3 LL120 fans I'd say those buying them want quality lol 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

17 hours ago, shmoochie said:

If your on taobao everything is fake and cheap lol 

maybe, around 80% has poor quality, so always read buyers review on bad comments and avoid  buying expensive "real" branded items.

it is still a nice place to get cheap accessories, 

2 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

maybe, around 80% has poor quality, so always read buyers review on bad comments and avoid  buying expensive "real" branded items.

it is still a nice place to get cheap accessories, 

I buy a ton of rep bape sweatshirts from taobao