amd alternative for shadowplay and geforce experience

linus7

does amd have an app similar too geforce experience and shadowplay? ( i im planing to get the tri-x 290)

@Hans Christian | Teri,  AMD have the Raptr client which acts in place of Geforce Experience.  The AMD Gaming Evolved app can broadcast while you play but I don't think it can record.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

but they will have freesync

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

AMD has a new application called "Gaming Evolved" it is still a Beta but it should be able to record gameplay in the future. 

U can allready stream to twitch, works really good for me.

Otherwise you could try MSI Predator, but i guess it´s only free for people with an MSI card

Bitfenix Shinobi | ASUS M5A99x Evo | FX 6300 (4.150 GHz) | Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte GTX 780 GHz Edition | Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) CL9 DDR3 1600 |

Samsung 840 EVO SSD 250GB | Seagate Barrcuda 1TB | Corsair AX760

You can stream to twitch, save the session on twitches servers, and then download the file from there (i think) :)

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

@Hans Christian | Teri,  AMD have the Raptr client which acts in place of Geforce Experience.  The AMD Gaming Evolved app can broadcast while you play but I don't think it can record.

AMD has a new application called "Gaming Evolved" it is still a Beta but it should be able to record gameplay in the future. 

U can allready stream to twitch, works really good for me.

Otherwise you could try MSI Predator, but i guess it´s only free for people with an MSI card

Is that not just a reskinned Raptr client or am I completely wrong? Hmmmm.

Yes it is, kind of xD

Bitfenix Shinobi | ASUS M5A99x Evo | FX 6300 (4.150 GHz) | Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte GTX 780 GHz Edition | Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) CL9 DDR3 1600 |

Samsung 840 EVO SSD 250GB | Seagate Barrcuda 1TB | Corsair AX760

It's an improved Raptr client, made with AMD.  It's their alternative to everything Nvidia is offering.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

does amd have an app similar too geforce experience and shadowplay? ( i im planing to get the tri-x 290)

AMD Gaming Evolved (Raptr) comes with the drivers and in the coming months RadeonPro Infinity will make use of Radeon cards H.264 encoder (Same as Shadowplay).

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

I mean of course it's an alternative, it doesn't have to be AMD exclusive to be an alternative. :) Seems the green side is slowly running out of exclusives.

nvidia has dedicated decoder on cards for shadowplay so i don`t think so but ofc you can record with any gpu using some non amd software and stuff. plenty to choose from

Seems the green side is slowly running out of exclusives.

What do they have left?  AMD has it's own Geforce experience, Shadowplay, and G-sync.

What do they have left?  AMD has it's own Geforce experience, Shadowplay, and G-sync.

PhysX like it's relevant. :D

high prices

It's an improved Raptr client, made with AMD.  It's their alternative to everything Nvidia is offering.

i hope they will put a recording feature in  the rapter app and amd has something like g sync ? what?

AMD Gaming Evolved (Raptr) comes with the drivers and in the coming months RadeonPro Infinity will make use of Radeon cards H.264 encoder (Same as Shadowplay).

i heard that RadeonPro crushed drivers for some people is it made from someone that works with amd?

AMD have their own Gsync? since when? :o

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

i hope they will put a recording feature in  the rapter app and amd has something like g sync ? what?

i heard that RadeonPro crushed drivers for some people is it made from someone that works with amd?

Not sure what you mean by "crushed?" by being a fantastic enthusiast tool compared to CCC then yes and yes it has its development assisted and funded by AMD, the reason AMD hasn't Incorporated RP features into CCC is some of them stop a games from working so its not made for the average user. But I maintain its an incredible bit of software. 

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

"free sync"

PhysX like it's relevant.  :D

I don't know anybody who cares about PhysX :P

high prices

Exactly.

Free Sync, thread on LTTF