T̶h̶a̶n̶o̶s̶ Pizza Truck Pizza Truck - Pizza Hut's prototype truck robotically makes your pizza

rcmaehl
2 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

yeah, ill just stick to my friendly neighbourhood pizzeria.

It only costs me 4.50€ (for the only pizza that counts: margherita), tastes good, fresh ingredients (not sure if benefit of italy, italy's countryside or romagna supremacy), and does not attempt to kill me

Yeah, every time I'm tempted to order pizza, I remind myself that I can go get a pizza that is 1000 times better in 20 minutes, round trip.  Obviously, if you don't have a pizzeria in your area that you like, then you don't have that option, but I've known many people who were too lazy or just didn't care.  To each their own, I guess...

On 11/2/2018 at 3:06 PM, BuckGup said:

Wouldn't you rather have the best cooked pizza at the fastest time possible with no worries of people spitting on it? They could keep the servers but in the kitchen yeah no

Some people like spit topping.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:21 AM, asus killer said:

What do you call something that is made in america for americans? 

I rephrase... American made for american use stupid pickup truck build by americans in an american factory by an american company that is a subsidiarie of a Japanese multinational

Better?

Eh Tacoma's sell pretty well worldwide even ISIS uses them they are that good. Lol

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240