What kind of CPU usage is that?

Yeah it's not the first time I got strange CPU usage in Windows 10 but...
In all my Windows PC's when I right click on the desktop or on other folders, especially on this 6 core processor the CPU usage goes up like that...

image.png.30f42a44da3ff3dfe583849d774d0650.png

This CPU usage from this process exist only when you right click a folder.
When don't it just goes away.

And creating a new folder takes a while. Sometimes up to 6 seconds. Other times just two or one. (The time you have to wait between hovering the "New" tab, not the actual time when you click  "Folder")

It's not like I need an NVme to have decent speeds like when I used Windows 7, right? Even with an HDD the Windows 7 experience was ok, and yes it's 2018 ssd's are better.... but why all those resources are needed for a simple desktop navigation?

I'm missing the times where the only thing windows did was doing what it was supposed to do instead of some mysterious background activity, not even when idling.
I can't figure out why people think Windows 10 is perfect and people using other OS's like Windows 7 or Linux/MacOS are stupid. (Yea Windows 7 will face its end soon but whatever...)

I tried disabling third party extensions using ShellExView but nothing changed lol. This also happens with my laptop, I've got just plenty of programs installed.

image.thumb.png.332c45b58b40c14a195b4083a4fa485d.png

EDIT: Creating another user seemed to have improved speed (at least for now)