My cooler and how its mounted

Txe

THe NZxt Kraken X62 comes with 2 included NZXT fans and i have the Define R6 and i kinda wanna use the fans from the case and dont know if i should do push or pull configuration i like the look of push but i heard it will be harder to clean and a lot of other tech youtubers make it a pull configuration

How will using the included case fans affect my temps if so by how much

Second what are the Advantages/Disadvanteges of a pull/pull configuration

Push should perform better since fans included with AIO's tend to be optimized for static pressure in push. The case fans would perform worse only due to the lower rpm. 

Push / pull performs better but is thicker due to the extra fan. As long as it fits and you have enough headers for all the fans, using both the stock rad and case fans on the cooler would perform better than either alone -- probably a few degrees lower at load.

Dust shouldn't be a big problem -- just clean your dust filters. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

down side to pull as Wooden points out, that the fans are optimized to make enough pressure to go through for the pull fan basically anything that moves air will do the job of re-accelerating the air after being forced through the fins, and change the way they want to move(air doesn't like that hall way  conformity fins provide) and the push fan unless setup with a gasket to get a better seal be less effective if these two fans were  reversed.   two high pressure fans would be the way to go, but if you have other fans around, use them as the pull and the HSP fan for the pushing