Help please

Graeme-1

Hi guys sorry if this isn't the right place just looking for some help . Adds keeping coming my home screen .constantly I can barely use it they pop on whatever I'm on. I have a Samsung s7 .I've uninstalled any dodgy apps .I've blocked pop ups on everything and I've ran the antivirus and it sais there is no issues. Any advice on how I can fix it without resetting my phone. 

Thanks for the help guys

Yeah, like @Mokilop said, back up stuff and then factory reset. (guide: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203263/)

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

I'd rather not rested if i can avoid it.  Any advice on other ways to fix it

Did you install a third party home screen? That is the only way I know of to get ads on your home screen.

Look in apps default apps and home screen. Default I think is the Samsung experience Home. If you have something else set as the home screen it is probably what is causing the ads.

not really you most likely need to reinstall unless you know what you installed when the popups started. if you do then uninstall it

36 minutes ago, Graeme-1 said:

Hi guys sorry if this isn't the right place just looking for some help . Adds keeping coming my home screen .constantly I can barely use it they pop on whatever I'm on. I have a Samsung s7 .I've uninstalled any dodgy apps .I've blocked pop ups on everything and I've ran the antivirus and it sais there is no issues. Any advice on how I can fix it without resetting my phone. 

Thanks for the help guys

This happened to my Dad, he didn't want to factory reset it. his battery was already shot so he just got a new phone. Their is a virus going around effecting old samsung phones. Just factory reset and add one app at a time the one what gives you adds is the problem

Need to see list of your apps first. There are stuff like GO apps which have ton of ads and other annoying things. Even after you pay them (done that, also got refund after complaining).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv