RGB Fans LL120 Cooler Master

Krampus2018

Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to get six Cooler Master LL120 RGB fans, but my motherboard does not have 6 connectors to turn on the six fans to feed so they can rotate. I know the three fan pack comes with a controller to connect the six fans but only controls the rgb. I wanted to know if there is a connector that connects six fans to a single pin on the motherboard for them to connect. I think with the software I can control the speed of the fans. Thanks if you could help me.

Link for the fans that I was talking about - https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Fans/ml-config/p/CO-9050072-WW

gg.jpg

15 hours ago, Krampus2018 said:

Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to get six Cooler Master LL120 RGB fans, but my motherboard does not have 6 connectors to turn on the six fans to feed so they can rotate. I know the three fan pack comes with a controller to connect the six fans but only controls the rgb. I wanted to know if there is a connector that connects six fans to a single pin on the motherboard for them to connect. I think with the software I can control the speed of the fans. Thanks if you could help me.

Link for the fans that I was talking about - https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Fans/ml-config/p/CO-9050072-WW

gg.jpg

You can get a fan splitter

That would be too much draw for one MB header.

I run 2 fans per MB header max you should have @ least 3 headers on any modern atx board>?

Best get a commander pro.

50 minutes ago, Defyant said:

That would be too much draw for one MB header.

I run 2 fans per MB header max you should have @ least 3 headers on any modern atx board>?

Best get a commander pro.

So buy 3 MB?

4 minutes ago, Krampus2018 said:

So buy 3 MB?

Forget what I say, so I don't need buy nothing just the boxes that comes with the hub for de rgb lights and than plug 2 Fans on 1 MB right?

And then just installed da program that we will conected to the fans?

Sorry for the late reply. I'm running 6 LL120 fans so I can chime in on how to configure them. The Fans do not come with a way to split the PWM signal for the fans so you'll need to buy one for yourself. A typical splitter and most fan hubs that connect to a motherboard header will work but it'll only read and control the speed of just 1 fan in the entire set but any adjustments made to that fan will be applied to all of the fans connected to the hub. If you're okay with this than a fan hub is cheap and easy solution to your problem.