2700x with DRP4

Slipknirvana

It was sort of hard to line the cooler up correctly while leaving the mother board in the case. I was wanting to know whether it looks correctly in spot, meaning the whole CPU under the heatsink, also to tight or not.

I dropped my phone a few weeks ago. The picture has been fuzzy since.

20181014_153355.jpg

20181014_153309.jpg

Looks ok to me.

Looks alright. Run some stress tests and check for temps.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

where can i find stress tests? i want to run some stress tests on my new air cooler

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

I overclocked it to 4.2 GHZ at 1.375 volts, then ran Prime 95, it was performing admirably staying under 70 degrees for 5 minutes until I noticed, "Worker 14 Not Working." I clicked on it then it said "something, something is at 0.478912 instead of predicted .04" I have no clue what that is. Does it mean I effectively have a 8c/15t CPU or should I RMA it.

6 minutes ago, Slipknirvana said:

I overclocked it to 4.2 GHZ at 1.375 volts, then ran Prime 95, it was performing admirably staying under 70 degrees for 5 minutes until I noticed, "Worker 14 Not Working." I clicked on it then it said "something, something is at 0.478912 instead of predicted .04" I have no clue what that is. Does it mean I effectively have a 8c/15t CPU or should I RMA it.

What it tells me is you don't know what your doing yet...

You need to read more about overclocking Ryzen (reviews/forums give many examples to soak up info from) and don't bother attempting it until your versed (from reading a bit) in common errors that can happen and how easily to mitigate them.

Research your Science before attempting Science.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz