smartphone suggestion under 150$

vishalaestro

my budget in indian money is RS 10000 maximum i want the choose the best smartphone available my picks are nokia 603,samsung galaxy young,lg optimus l3 ii,htc desire c and sony xperia E i hate windows 8 phones due to the lack of radio and low battery life ..can you guys pick me the best here is the website http://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/pr?sid=tyy%2C4io

With that amount of budget, it is impossible to get a decent phone from known brands. I suggest you look at the Chinese android smartphones

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

Yeah,its hard to get decent phone for that kind of budget,unless your willing to pay for 2 years contract with your service provider.

I would try to get a phone that's supported by the XDA guys. If you don't want to spend too much, then maybe a used galaxy sII with a new battery later down the road?

I personally decided to stick with my HTC Desire HD. It's 2.5 years old and only has a single core 1ghz cpu, but ever since i flashed a 4.2 rom, it actually works really well. The only thing that i can complain about is the fact that HTC always uses much too small batteries. 2 hours of screen time is just not cutting it. (original 2.5 years old battery) still gets me 4 to 5 days of standby, though.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.