Logitech G502 killing wrist

Eversky

I've had this mouse for nearly 3 years, but lately it's been killing my wrist. I've been leaning towards a Deathadder or Mamba. I'm pretty sure I use fingertip grip, looking for something that will help with this issue. 

Might not specifically be your mouse, try a wrist wrest and some exercises, maybe see a doctor to see if its RSI or related  

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

8 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Might not specifically be your mouse, try a wrist wrest and some exercises, maybe see a doctor to see if its RSI or related  

I'm thinking about getting a wrist rest as well, as far as I know, it gets better after a break from the mouse. I've been looking to get a new mouse in the first place, was probably gonna go with a Deathadder cause of my Blackwidow v2. If it doesn't get better AFTER a new wrist rest and maybe a new mouse, i'll definitely check it out with a doctor. 

If it gets better from a break from the mouse (like break from gaming?) then its maybe how you're positioned when you flick. I was starting to hurt my right bicep region of my arm from so much strafing in csgo then I decided to change my setup so my arms were higher up and the pain went away after a while. 

A huge difference besides changing my setup was aiming more with my arm, it took a little bit but that helped too. If you're willing to make a big adjustment like I did then it might help and if not then go to the doctor 

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu