performance monitor saying my pc is poor on everythink

hi there i was haveing some problems with my pc and some fps drops ..not sure why it happened ..but now iv spoke to microsoft support and my fps is fine now ..not sure what fixed this   ..could be the 3 resets and  i did a factory reset or my messing with bios ..but any way my games play good ..well i think they do anyway ...but heres the problem is that every time i use performance monitor it says my pc is poor ..on the cpu gpu and hard drive and memory  ..even tho i had all green light under the warning signs ..i have no viruss and upto date drives and windows up to date.and in device manger it says all my devices are working properly .so i dont get it because the only problem that i get is that when i load up an internet web page ..my sound cuts out for a sec then comes back on . and apart from that every think is good ..heres my rig ..its a i5 7500 3,4ghz to 3.7 and ddr4 ram 2400mhz .. with a b250 motherbored and a gtx 1080ti  with a 120gbs ssd and a normal hard drive 1000gbs with a 650 wat gold psu and only fans to cool it ..i just dont get why the pc wood tell me i need an upgrade when my pc is relly good ...and heres some notes ..microsoft said if its not a hard where issue then its there fualt and they will fix it in the next update and they said some think like there aware of this issue ...but heres the dodgy thing. about a month or 2 ago. i did spill coke cacola in to my pc and it went all funny on the screen and i unplug it quick and pulled the parts out for a clean..all i could do was let it dry and give it a wipe ..so i waited a few hours and then pluged it back in ...it was working fine ..and i had no issues ..and i could stream games on twitch and play in 4k 60 fps ..so thats the hole story ..and my pc was working fine even after the drink spill but then for some reason my pc keep getting fps drops on the wolf among us ..but thats fine now ..eva me or microsoft fix that ..just worry about the poor hard where issue ..when the pc is fine ..and help wood be a big help ..thx for reading 

Jesus christ is that one entire sentence??

Paragraphs, man, punctuations, use em.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

sorry about that ..im not very good at writeing or how to write propley 

here have a look at what im talking about 

Information
Warning: The "CPU" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the CPU may need to be upgraded.
Related: Performance Diagnosis

Severity:
Information
Warning: The "Gaming graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems in multimedia applications or games. Disabling Aero Glass may improve performance in multimedia applications or games. If the problem continues the display adapter may need an updated driver or may need to be upgraded.

Severity:
Information
Warning: The "Graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Disabling Desktop Composition or reducing screen resolution may improve graphical performance. If the problem continues the display adapter may need an updated driver or may need to be upgraded.

Severity:
Information
Warning: The "Disk" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Ensure the disk has adequate free space and is defragmented. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the disk may need to be upgraded.

Severity:
Information
Warning: The "Memory" rating for the system is very poor and may be the cause for performance issues. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the memory may need to be upgraded.

Run a userbenchmark using their software on their website http://www.userbenchmark.com/ and send the link of your results, that might narrow down the issue.

CPU: I9-7900X RAM: 64GB (16X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: RTX 3080 MOBO: ASUS X299 Deluxe PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair iCUE 465X Cooler: Corsair 280 AIO

15 minutes ago, Mikey101010 said:

What exactly is the problem and what are your specs? Didn't read the original post, it made my eyes hurt. No, I'm not exaggerating.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Just now, bleedblue said:

What exactly is the problem and what are your specs? Didn't read the original post, it made my eyes hurt. No, I'm not exaggerating.

my specs are 

i5 7500 3.4 to 3.7 ghz 

ddr4 ram 2400mhz 

gtx 1080ti 11gbs 

120gbs ssd 

1000gbs hhd 

650 wat power supply 

and normal stock coolers 

and6d the problem is that my pc in perfmon monitor is saying my pc needs an upgrade when i no it dont 

6 minutes ago, Opencircuit74 said:

Run a userbenchmark using their software on their website http://www.userbenchmark.com/ and send the link of your results, that might narrow down the issue.

i was saying thx you to you by the way ..and im just downloading and installing the program now 

3 minutes ago, Mikey101010 said:

Poor performance in...?
Be a bit more descriptive.

Is it fps drops in games? Poor productivity performance compared to others with similar spec?

How much RAM do you have? How many modules?

What motherboard?

What temperatures are your components running at?

2 minutes ago, bleedblue said:

Poor performance in...?
Be a bit more descriptive.

Is it fps drops in games? Poor productivity performance compared to others with similar spec?

How much RAM do you have? How many modules?

What motherboard?

What temperatures are your components running at?

b250 motherbored

16 gb ram 

no fps drop ..so far i no 

temp are all good 

6 minutes ago, Mikey101010 said:

b250 motherbored

16 gb ram 

no fps drop ..so far i no 

temp are all good 

Then there's nothing wrong. Uninstall whatever the hell is telling you your pc needs an upgrade.

1 minute ago, bleedblue said:

Then there's nothing wrong. Uninstall whatever the hell is telling you your pc needs an upgrade.

its windows 10 telling me theres somethink wrong ..so i cant just lev it be 

9 minutes ago, bleedblue said:

did you look at the results off the bench marks ..can you see my ram problem ..i enable xmp profile 

but my results didnt go up 

how do i set up dual+ channel

You have 2 sticks of ram, thats already in dual channel.

Try reseating the ram modules.

Judging by the most recent bench, he seems to have fixed his RAM issue.

CPU: I9-7900X RAM: 64GB (16X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: RTX 3080 MOBO: ASUS X299 Deluxe PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair iCUE 465X Cooler: Corsair 280 AIO

8 minutes ago, Opencircuit74 said:

Judging by the most recent bench, he seems to have fixed his RAM issue.

sorry i took so long ..i did manged to get better results on the bench mark when i took the ram out and back in and change the slots ..

but if you guys did read the top part ,,that i wrote 

it says microsoft nos about this issue in windows 10 ..and will be doing a fix on the performance monitor.

..sorry you could not read it

.and thxs for your help guys ..i gess my pc is fine ...still abit worry about the ram ..cos my scores keep changeing when i do the test  

Just now, Mikey101010 said:

cos my scores keep changeing when i do the test  

User's sometimes like that, as long as something isn't really low (below 10%) it's almost all in the margin of error for the hardware, and percentages can swing wildly.

1 minute ago, Opencircuit74 said:

User's sometimes like that, as long as something isn't really low (below 10%) it's almost all in the margin of error for the hardware, and percentages can swing wildly.

ok thxs for that 

ill keep that in mind next time