Fake Huaraches?

20181011_152725.thumb.jpg.ebc8ddb547c9eb9d5d9afad3379b488d.jpgSo I bought Huaraches on ebay, because I couldn't find this color combo anywhere. They have the iridescent center piece that turns blue, purple, and gold. But I can't tell if they're real or not. Could someone with she knowledge let me know? I'm new to the shoe game20181011_152736.thumb.jpg.a6516adaa7d5dd95d1ecaf9464a7fb38.jpg

2 minutes ago, Darren319 said:

20181011_152706.jpg

20181011_152701.jpg

20181011_152657.jpg

20181011_152714.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheBritishVillain said:

Show side of trainer

I was adding more photos already

4 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Please use spoilers. That'll make your topic more readable.

I'll keep that in mind, I have no idea how to change it now lol

1 minute ago, Darren319 said:

I'll keep that in mind, I have no idea how to change it now lol

You can click on the pencil (edit) to edit your posts, click on the eye to create a spoiler then drag the pictures inside.

5 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

You can click on the pencil (edit) to edit your posts, click on the eye to create a spoiler then drag the pictures inside.

Thanks. I'm on my phone rn, and it's not letting me drag photos

Not a shoe person, but I mean, stitching looks of decent quality, whatever the fuck thing on the back is that says "Nike" doesn't seem to have trademarks of it being a mold.

From the photos the laces seem of pretty shitty quality, how do they feel?

If that colour combination isn't actually available at all (meaning that nike doesn't produce those trainers with that colour combination) then it's likely that they are fakes (considering that I can't find any data from the UPC code, it more then likely means that they are fakes).

1 hour ago, Netivity said:

Not a shoe person, but I mean, stitching looks of decent quality, whatever the fuck thing on the back is that says "Nike" doesn't seem to have trademarks of it being a mold.

From the photos the laces seem of pretty shitty quality, how do they feel?

The shoe feels great, and I've never had a good pair of laces. It has nike air trademarked on the bottem

1 hour ago, demonix00 said:

If that colour combination isn't actually available at all (meaning that nike doesn't produce those trainers with that colour combination) then it's likely that they are fakes (considering that I can't find any data from the UPC code, it more then likely means that they are fakes).

From what I know, this color combo was only made in 2016, which makes sense since it says they were manufactured in 2016