Keyboard different language layout

Casterina

I'm looking to purchase the HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches however it is only available in German layout but I have English keycaps to replace them with but will the keys type the same as a English layout keyboard in Windows?

as long you stick to a format like QWERTY (or any that windows has) you are fine, I highly doubt keys are phsyically different.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

as long you stick to a format like QWERTY (or any that windows has) you are fine, I highly doubt keys are phsyically different.

So the only difference between different language keyboard layouts are the keycaps?

7 minutes ago, Casterina said:

So the only difference between different language keyboard layouts are the keycaps?

yeah I think so.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Check if it's ansi or iso. 

3 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Check if it's ansi or iso. 

I have checked and it is ISO layout.

If you have ISO layout keycaps to replace the included ones, it's fine. If you have ANSI layout keycaps, you can replace most of the keycaps (not the shift or enter area). 

ISO has the L shaped enter key, ANSI has the wide one. 

:)

And if some weird reason there is a difference, you can use autohotkey to fix it, so it should be safe