Limescale like substance?

I took my loop out few months back and I forgot to flush it out, I want to put it back in now but I've noticed limestone like build up on the tubing and waterblock, I've replaced the tubes but there is still this build up inside the waterblock and possibly the radiator too, I was wondering if it's still suitable to use and wouldn't cause an issue further down the line? I've tried running the loop with vinegar in for few hours it sort of worked, but didn't clear out most of the build up, is there anything that's better than vinegar that will clean the loop? If it's any help, I've only used Mayhems Pastel in the loop. Thanks

Gaming Rig:  Case: Modified  NZXT H440 Black/Red | Storage: 512GB Samsung 960 Pro SSD & 3TB WD Black HDD | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K | Motherboard: Z270 Sabertooth TUF Mark 1 | PSU: 1000W EVGA P2 | Graphics Card: GTX Titan X Pascal | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600Mhz | Cooling: X3 RES, CoolStream XE 360 Rad, Gold EK Supremacy EVO, D5 PWM EK Pump, Ice Dragon Nano Fluid 2Litre | Fans: 6x Corsair SP120 PWM Fans 1x Corsair AF 140 | Cables: CableMod Black/Red Braided cable kit | Case Mods: Tempered Glass front panel & Tempered Glass Side Panel (Finished) 

Setup: Monitors: Ben XR3501 2x Acer GN246HLBbid 24 | Keyboard: K70 & K95 Vengeace RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Razer Deathadder & Corsair Scimitar RGB | TV: 43" LG 4K Smart TV, 50" Samsung 4K 

Laptop: ASUS ZenBook UX310UA-FB097T

Racing Cockpit Setup  GT Omega Pro with TV stand | 52 inch Bush Smart TV | Fanatec CS v2.5 | Fanatec CSL Elite LC | Fanatec P1 & Formula Rim | Corsair Strafe Blue MX RGB

Racing Cockpit PC: Case: Unknown cheap case from Amazon (modified to fit GTX 1080 & Cooler) | Storage: 1TB Samsung 960 Pro | CPU: i7 7700k | Motherboard: MSI Z170 | PSU: 750W EVGA Gold | Graphics Card: GTX 1080 | RAM: HyperX Fury 32GB 2400mhz | Cooling: Hydro 100i | Fans: 4x Corsair SP120 PWN fans | Cables: Standard PSU Cables | Case Mods: Making room for GTX 1080 & Cooler.

just take waterblocks appart and clean them with a toothbrush.

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

16 hours ago, Woofly94 said:

I took my loop out few months back and I forgot to flush it out, I want to put it back in now but I've noticed limestone like build up on the tubing and waterblock, I've replaced the tubes but there is still this build up inside the waterblock and possibly the radiator too, I was wondering if it's still suitable to use and wouldn't cause an issue further down the line? I've tried running the loop with vinegar in for few hours it sort of worked, but didn't clear out most of the build up, is there anything that's better than vinegar that will clean the loop? If it's any help, I've only used Mayhems Pastel in the loop. Thanks

For proper cleaning you need to take apart the loop and all the blocks to ensure they are scrubbed clean. If there is any kind of nickel in your loop it's not recommended to use nickel as it can affect the plating. 

Thats likely plastecizer buildup. You only get limescale from water that has come from a chalk/limestone aquifer.

Distilled water and premixes are 'clean' so no limescale.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

On 10/10/2018 at 10:56 AM, Woofly94 said:

-

Hard to say without a picture, but probably just left over caked/dried out "nano particles" from the Pastel. Would need to crack open and give it a good scrubbing to take it out. Shouldn't cause any additional issues unless you change the coolant to something vastly different, I think,