Visual Studio Hangman Help

Hi, can someone help me and tell me how to get the individual characters to work in a game of hangman? The lines are where the characters will go but I'm not sure how to make each character work.I'm using Visual Studio -> windows form app! 

thanks 

aaaae.png

What language are you using? You need to be able to program to do that. Maybe follow some tutorials about winforms and your language first?

Use a label for the line. Change the value of the label to your guess/answer after validation. Look into using an object array for the labels, also look into how to search your array. 

If you look into those things you should be able to build what you want. The basic flow is: create answer array, use array to generate line, receive user answer, search array for user answer, if user answer found mark as correct, output answer array. You need to add a win/lose state but that's basically it. 

3 hours ago, timl132 said:

What language are you using? You need to be able to program to do that. Maybe follow some tutorials about winforms and your language first?

it's vb.net