Awesome life hacks

Ganthos

The spoon over a boiling pan is bullshit

Iphone speaker is bullshit as well, doesn't make the performance better at all.

Battery bouncing is stupid too.

Working but stupid would be burning doritos, they're far too good not to eat.

There are a lot of popular lifehack videos out there with some lifehacks,2/3rd is stupid and won't work.

All of those useless lifehack videos and list are what motivated me to make a clear and true list of what really works.

Can be found on my profiIe

For a makeshift speaker in the bathroom aim the speaker portion to the corner of your mirror if you have one that meets in a corner over a corner sink or set it in a small tub or bowl. It is only like a 20% increase over your actual speaker volume. You can also set it inside a round sink if you want to rink the water drip.

If you don't have a proper stud finder? Use that strong earth magnet your kids play with or get that really strong fridge magnet and go across your wall to find the nails. If your house was built properly then you should have a stud right next to an outlet then every 4' from there should be a stud.

Not a life hack, just a reminder. Always turn off power to the house before changing/replacing any type of wiring or plug boxes.

If you get sharpie/permanent marker on something write over it with an erasable marker and just erase it.

I require photo proof of this lol

Here's one that I've actually implemented  -  Binder clips for cable management.

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/03/neat-hack-binder-clip-cable-keepers/

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

Teachers do it all the time when they use the wrong marker.

That is also nice to know. If you know which are busted include which ones if you would not mind. Even links disproving them. I want to make life a bit better for the average human. :)

"30 Life Hacks Debunked"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fQlYYZQBM4

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I can confirm, when you write with a permanent marker on a whiteboard, you get a good marker which is erasable, then wipe it off, usually works.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I can confirm, when you write with a permanent marker on a whiteboard, you get a good marker which is erasable, then wipe it off, usually works.

I guess this makes a lot of sense since a permanent marker can disturb a previous markers mark as well.

Update to the list. And for those wondering about the Nick Slime, it is made from vanilla pudding that they would water down and dye green. Danny Tamberelli shared that fact on a podcast.