Why does India LOVE this Keyboard??

James

Buy TVS Gold Keyboard on Amazon: http://geni.us/eAZaSiD
Buy Mechanical Keyboards on Amazon: http://geni.us/fF79uk

It may not be a Model M, and it may not be designed for gaming, but the TVS Bharat Gold keyboard is one of India’s most popular keyboards due to its great value…but is it still the best without Cherry MX key switches?

Does every scamming call centre buy these? That would explain it

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Coming soon to a call center near you... if you live near a major city in South Asia

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

20 minutes ago, Slottr said:

This comment is beyond under-rated. In fact, I'm getting a call from the "IRS" as we speak. Better give him my social and credit card details. 

T series approved

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

TVS Gold is probably the most used keyboard in all of the government offices in India. 

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I'd like to see an LTT video on alternative switches to Cherry. Linus mentioned that the Kaihl switches in the TVS were "lower quality" than the Cherry Blues, and although that may be true for that particular switch (which I'm not familiar with) generally, this isn't the case with Kaihl switches. If you spend some time on keyboard enthusiast forums or r/MechanicalKeyboards, you'll find that Cherry switches aren't really held in that high regard, and Chinese switches like Kaihl, Gateron, Zealios or Aliaz are typically much more coveted. Some of these guys will have collections of custom boards, most of which are $250-$500 each, and VERY few of them go for cherry switches, and even if they do, they're most likely to be vintage ones. I've just built myself a 60% with 67g Zealios and none of my Cherry boards come close.  

1 hour ago, CLOW90 said:

I'd like to see an LTT video on alternative switches to Cherry. Linus mentioned that the Kaihl switches in the TVS were "lower quality" than the Cherry Blues, and although that may be true for that particular switch (which I'm not familiar with) generally, this isn't the case with Kaihl switches. If you spend some time on keyboard enthusiast forums or r/MechanicalKeyboards, you'll find that Cherry switches aren't really held in that high regard, and Chinese switches like Kaihl, Gateron, Zealios or Aliaz are typically much more coveted. Some of these guys will have collections of custom boards, most of which are $250-$500 each, and VERY few of them go for cherry switches, and even if they do, they're most likely to be vintage ones. I've just built myself a 60% with 67g Zealios and none of my Cherry boards come close.  

linus did some razer keyboards:

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Maybe they use the keyboard because of mockery; to insult the U.S.??

21 hours ago, Slottr said:

You're Canadian, the call centers are all local for us. (usually)

Goofy, Silly, Childish video thumbnails still raking in the cash I see.

What does a keyboard designed for gaming actually look like?

12 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

What does a keyboard designed for gaming actually look like?

goofy, sillly and childish.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Good to see community subtitles on this vid, would be nice to see on all your vids.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

On 10/5/2018 at 11:28 AM, aezakmi said:

goofy, sillly and childish.

ohhhh like the facial expressions for the video's.

gotcha