What about tech attracted you?

greenroost1445

What is is about tech in general interests you?

Mine is pc configuration, I love picking and choosing specific parts for specific purposes.

I've been around computers since Kindergarden. I grew up with it.

I remember using these keyboards with a huge tracking ball integrated into it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

microsoft-last-ces-sexy-booth-babes1.jpg

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

What is is about tech in general interests you?

Mine is pc configuration, I love picking and choosing specific parts for specific purposes.

same here

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Dem slots attract me.... Seriously though, I love actually building it, assembling parts and/or soldering circuits

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Totally all the girls. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I love the fact that you are never done upgrading , it give me a sense that my creatation will never die

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

microsoft-last-ces-sexy-booth-babes1.jpg

I second that! But,also to me the Components are just as sexy.

CM Storm Trooper| Asua Maximum VII Formula| 4770k H100i|Kingston Beast 32GB|Samsung Evo 250GB SSD|Seagate 3TB|EVGA Kingpin Edition 780 Ti(SLI)|Sound Blaster Z|Corsair 1200i

Samsung U28D590D | Corsair K70 | Razer Naga Hex | Kingston Hyper X Gaming Headset

What do you like the most about computers? hmm Really just the amount of things you can do with a computer. You can have it provide services to other people such as websites and file sharing, even helps businesses grow with a wider market than what they would have than just their local town. With some specialized computers (Routers switches) and things of that nature you can link people across the world together that would have never been possible without them.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

I've been around technology since I was born and I've used PCs since I was 3....?I think...

And I've always been interested in technology...

I've been around technology since I was born and I've used PCs since I was 3....?I think...

And I've always been interested in technology...

3...? is that even possible...? well come to think of it i was using windows 95 when i was 4 or 5 i think.

I have been around technology for most of my life.

PCs in general interest me because of the freedom to create something that is truly MINE, completely custom, to play games with.

I think of it this way: Who made the Xbox? Microsoft. Who made the Playstation? Sony. Who made this PC? Me... I did  :lol:

3...? is that even possible...? well come to think of it i was using windows 95 when i was 4 or 5 i think.

What do you mean how is that possible...?

My father always had a PC in the house but I finally by myself got to you use it without anyones help.

I remember needing help pushing the power buttons....Oh memories :P

I've been around computers since grade 1. I grew up with it.

I remember using these keyboards with a huge tracking ball integrated into it.

Computers? What computers? Like those colour-backed macs? I remmeber using those in Gr 1 and man was I clueless lol. Coming from a Windows environment isn't at all easy for a Gr1.

15-imac-medres.jpg

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Being able to understand why something doesn't want to work for me. Pretty much being tech competent is what it's about.

Computers? What computers? Like those colour-backed macs? I remmeber using those in Gr 1 and man was I clueless lol. Coming from a Windows environment isn't at all easy for a Gr1.

15-imac-medres.jpg

I should say I've been around computers (Windows) since kindergarden, because I know the iMac wasn't around yet. 1995-1996 is when I started using computers, and all Windows computers. My first experience using a Mac would've been about 9 years ago when the iMac G5 came out in 2005.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Ive been using computers since I was about 3 or 4. The first computer we had when I was that age was an old IBM DOS computer. I just love how technology has changed over the years and to see where we have come too since then

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

I should say I've been around computer since kindergarden, because I know the iMac wasn't around yet. 1995-1996 is when I started using computers.

Likewise. But my parents always had Windows computers. So when Gr1 came around in '01, I was totally confused as to how I would use a Mac at school. By then, I was so used to opening up .exe to install programs and games and right clicking for more options/the menu.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

What do you mean how is that possible...?

My father always had a PC in the house but I finally by myself got to you use it without anyones help.

I remember needing help pushing the power buttons....Oh memories :P

I don't even remember when i was 3. when do kids learn how to talk anyways...

I have always loved building things and technology. Just came  natural.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

MS Paint...

Seriously, that was the only thing I used when we got our first family computer.

Did you scribble on it then fill in each gap with colors? I hope I'm not alone in that.